GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 4 November 2018

Was that slave 40 or slut 40 - part two? Readers I was embarrassed. Never before have I seen such a collection of no balls girly slugs in my life. With exception to a couple of the less timid, most almost ran away when I approached with the naked slave.
What sort of gay let alone a gay in a fetish club, runs away from a tied naked slave without touching him up. My thanks to the couple who had balls but the rest should have been visiting Disneyland instead. After the full tour I dragged slut/slave 40 by the balls back to the room. I had him lie in the sling and strapped his arms in so he couldn't escape. Around this time I found a very cute young guy lurking near the room and so I lured him in and had him start to edge slut/slave 40. Our neighbours from the adjoining room were also roaming around, so I lured them in as well.
The four of us went to work on slut/slave 40. I had slut/slave40 sucking me and the other guys off in turn while he was being edged, one of the guys was dealing with his arse hole and a bit of cross Master fondling as well. Every so often we would swap. Eventually our neighbours wandered off to their room next door. The two of us continued making slut/slave 40 serve us while edging him constantly. All the while slut/slave 40 remained strapped into the sling. As our one remaining visitor had been such a good sport I released slut/slave 40 so he could concentrate better on sucking his cock. While our visitor was lying on the mattress enjoying the tongue of slut/slave 40, I went for a walk next door and checked out what our neighbours were up too. I had heard the crack of a whip which had started to make my balls twitch. When I got to their window, the smaller of the two was well and truly bound and lying on his back while the other neighbour was bending over him with a cat of nine tails.
I was a bit disappointed as the Master was still fully dressed and the slave was still wearing very small jocks. There was a very pleasing bulge coming from the small slaves jocks and it was clear he was enjoying the experience. Back in my room slut/slave 40 had sucked our visitor to softness and so he decided it was time to leave. It was getting late and so I had slut/slave 40 wank for my entertainment. After all that edging he surprisingly had difficulty getting hard again. Anyway after a considerable amount of wanking he got hard and managed to produce quite a respectable amount of cum. I must have been getting tired as I forgot to make him lick up all his disgusting slime. His ordeal wasn't over yet however. We cleaned up the room and I got dressed. the stupid slut/slave 40 asked if he should get dressed. Of course I said no as there was still a bit more to come. Once the room was put back in order I rang the club counter and let them know we were ready to go. The staff member checked the room and naked slut/slave 40 before locking the door and heading down to the café. It was at this point that I allowed slut/slave 40 to get dressed. I think I proved beyond doubt that he was truly a slut/slave.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you let him pleasure himself to orgasm. You should have edged him till he was thrashing in frustation and not allowed him to cum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see them cum but under my conditions. He was edged for quite a few hours before he was allowed to cum.

    ReplyDelete