GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 14 November 2018

How I inflated slave 39. I had a session with slave 39 just before I went interstate for a fortnight. Hence it has taken me awhile to write it up. We met on a Sunday at my place.
The slave was on time and as usual brought a collection of toys. He is a very cute young Asian guy, smooth all over and keen to please. I decided this time to run the session more like my normal sessions so I had him slowly strip so I could do the full inspection and run my hands over his body for that detailed examination. We then moved on to the three poses I use to move slaves into new positions. I showed him the three poses and then ran him through them quickly so that he was jumping up and dropping down like a jack-in-the-box and left a bit breathless.
I then had him show me his latest toys. I have to admit he always finds a way to interest me. First off I had him put on some girly stockings and then we put pink rubber stockings over them again and so covered two fetishes at once. A hood was added so I could start taking photos. The toys I selected for the day were both inflatable. The first was a butt plug which can be inflated to stretch his hole. The second was a mouth gag which can be inflated to cut his ability to breath through his mouth. I figured this would give him more than enough to test him out. I started with just the butt plug. It was inserted and then I gave it a few pumps.
The slave was lying on his back so I could alternate the edging with the occasional pumping of the butt plug. Every so often I would release the air and start again with the pumping and edging. I would wait until he was showing strain from the air pressure up his butt before I would release any air. He had learnt his lesson from our last session and was able to warn me in time to stop the edging and him cumming. After awhile it was time to up the ante. I inserted the mouth gag into his mouth and proceeded to inflate both the gag and butt plug while edging him constantly. This really put him under pressure when both toys were inflated. It became very intense and he squirmed quite a lot. He was placed in the spreader bar to limit his ability to squirm and ensure full access for the edging. I removed the inflatable toys after awhile and moved on to some bondage and edging while I poked his hole with a much larger butt plug.
He is talking about wanting to work up to fisting and so this was good practise. The butt plug started to move easier and easier which told me it was time to move on to new fields. I was starting to think I needed a piss. The slave had brought a new hood. This hood had an interesting funnel attached to the mouth. What will the kinksters at the sex shop think of next. It was almost like it had been designed for piss - LOL. I had him put on the hood and funnel and then opened fire with a solid and long burst of piss. Obviously I needed a piss more than I thought and more than the slave was capable of swallowing. He was starting to buck and squirm again as the piss built up in the funnel and forced its way into his stomach. There was no where to go with the funnel. He had to keep drinking before he was able to get any air. This is a great piece of equipment and lots of fun. He had been a good boi and ended up drinking all my piss and so he was allowed to cum as a reward. After a couple of hours edging and having his insides stretched by the blow up toys, it took no time to have him blow a massive load which went the full length of his body.

2 comments:

  1. Sissy slut should be shown no mercy. Master should go in elbow deep and make sissy's mancunt stretch and conform to Master's arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even slaves have to be treated with respect. I am not into causing pain above normal discipline

    ReplyDelete