GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 23 November 2018

Tell me something interesting slave 41. I was contacted by slave 41 over a year ago. We chatted on RECON for a long time and then made arrangements to meet. That is when it all turned sour. The slave never showed up at the allotted time. Move on a year and imagine my surprise when I was contacted again. Normally the slave would be given short shift and told to go eat shit. In fact that is pretty much what happened. He was as persistent as herpes and amongst other things blathered on about difficulties on the day of our meeting. Didn't really wash with me however as it is easy to say but almost impossible to prove. Where I come from earth quakes, volcanoes and first world difficulties don't over rule good manners. Any way to cut a long story short it was a slow day in Master land and I told slave 41 to send me something I would find interesting. Knock me down with a feather if he didn't send me a couple of short stories which did just that. They went as follows:
Story One. I was once chained in a bathroom and used as a urinal for a party. About 50-60 people attended the party. There were two other slaves for the event. So there were two males and one female slave. We were all naked and molested. The party urinal scenario resulted from an ad I answered on craigslist a few years ago. All genders were at the party and I was made to drink and wear their piss. Story Two. Once I was also stripped in a city alleyway and was made to find my clothes and car keys before I could get home. People saw me, and I had to blow one person to stop him from calling the police. I was there for about 45 mins before I was fully clothed again. The alleyway scenario was arranged by a Dominant guy who was using me casually and wanted to have a bit of fun at my expense. As a consequence I decided to give slave 41 a try out session. My next blog post will be about that session.

No comments:

Post a Comment