GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Return of slave 6. I always say "slaves are like trams as there is always another one coming along". This saying is very true but it is also nice to have a slave return after an absence.
I had previously used slave 6 at the local fetish club. We had had a good time but then I had been disappointed when he had suddenly gone quiet. He had wanted a forced exercise session and so I set up a suitable program only to have him go quiet. Grrrrrrr my pet hate. As a consequence I was loathe to meet again. A few weeks ago slave 6 once again stuck his head up on RECON and so I voiced my concerns and refused any sort of a meeting. Fortunately he is more persistent than mustard gas and so eventually I agreed to one more chance. He has two jobs and so doesn't have much time to meet. I wasn't prepared to put myself out too much for this slave and so I decided he would come to me when he finished work at 2330h. He had told me about some fairly intense public exposure he had got from one of the other local Masters which he had enjoyed and so I decided to take it a step further. He was ordered to drive to my town in only his jock strap.
I arranged to meet him on the road at a rendezvous a couple of kilometres from my house. He was ordered to text me on departing from work and again when he arrives at the rendezvous. Once I got the second text I headed off to meet him on a side road which runs beside the busy Maroondah Highway. As I was still a bit away I told him to get out of the car and wait for me. He was very happy to see me when I arrived and came over to the door and tried to get in before I could do anything about it. Needless to say he was told to get out. I then had him remove his jock strap so that he was naked beside the highway. I sent him back to his car to get his clothes and had him put just them into the car. I had to take a photo which required me to position him so that his face was hidden. This of course takes time and I timed the photo flash so that there were some cars approaching thereby highlighting his nakedness. I then had him get in my car and leave his vehicle behind.
I wanted him totally at my mercy and stressed as much as possible. As I am such a nice Master I decided to take him on a little drive so he could see the town where I live. I pulled up beside every truck and SUV I could find at traffic lights. No point having him naked if he can't be seen. All the time I edged him so that his little worm was rigid and poking up nicely for easy viewing. After our drive, I thought back to our last planned meeting where he was going to do forced exercise. As he never showed on this occasion, it was still outstanding work. So before we went to my place I stopped at a local football oval and had him get out of the car. I then had him do laps of the football oval totally naked. Unfortunately it wasn't totally to my liking as I felt it could have been done faster and so I also had him do a couple of sets of push ups until his arms hurt. Once home he had to walk from the car to the house naked.
Inside I went through my three poses for refresher training and then had him move between positions rapidly until he was breathing hard. I followed this up with a full body examination including thorough feel of all his muscles, finger inside his mouth to check his teeth and cheeks spread so I could check his hole. During the examination I noticed he had pubes. A slave with pubes is a bit of an oxymoron and so into the bathroom so I could shear him like a sheep. See slave, shaved pubes and sheep go together perfectly. He had such nice red pubes it was almost a shame to shave them - almost. After the shaving it was back to the lounge and time for some more forced exercise. There is something very satisfying, having a naked slave at your feet doing sit ups. Cock and balls rolling around his stomach in full view.
Push ups are fun because they are hard on the slave. By far the best is star jumps. A naked slave doing star jumps is a sight to see and makes them look totally ridiculous, with cock and balls flying all over the place. I also found out that slave 6 is totally uncoordinated. I had to just about work him to death before he could finally get his arms and legs to do stars together. I hate sweaty slaves and so he was herded into the shower for a supervised wash. He was told how much soap to use and what to wash, so that we got maximum humiliation out of the event. Now that he was nice and clean for his Master he was herded into a bedroom. We still had a little bit of business to cover from the last failed meeting before we moved into new items. I tied his legs so they were spread at the end of the bed. I then tied his arms together and had him bend over the bed where I tied him to the bed head, totally exposed. I hate being stood up by slaves and it was time he learnt how much I hate it. Out come the leather strap and I started to lay into his rump.
When his rump was worked over to my satisfaction, I started on the thighs of his legs. He was made to thank me and count each wack of the strap. Hopefully this lesson is now well and truly learnt. I then had him lie on the bed on his back. He was warned against cumming and then we started the edging. At some point I brought out my new vibrating sound. I lubricated it up and slowly pushed it into the eye of his cock. While the sound was stimulating the inside, I was running my hand over the outside of his cock. He got nice and hard. I moved over his face and had him suck my cock, with me thrusting into his mouth and laughing as he gagged from time to time. I had him suck my balls gently and was waiting for him to get a bit rough so I could punish him. Fortunately for him he was suitably gentle. By this time it was around 0200h and I was starting to feel tired. He had started work at 0645h in the morning and had been forced to work until 2330h and so slave 6 was also very tired.
With a grunt I cum all over his chest. During our session slave 6 had indicated that he didn't want to cum. I on the other hand felt he didn't get a say in that and I wanted to see him cum. I like the faces and body contortion when slaves cum. I have mentioned before that slave 4 is so entertaining that I always make him cum. So surprise surprise I won and he was made to cum. With all this cum on his body I couldn't see it wasted and so I scooped it up and fed it into his mouth. I got the feeling he didn't like the taste as he didn't seem too pleased. After we had all suitably recovered, he was sent to the shower to freshen up. Unfortunately his clothes were still in the car - LOL. Time for another naked walk in the street to get in the car. Once we got back to his car, he had one last naked walk down the highway with his clothes in his arms, as he got into his car. Another great session.

No comments:

Post a Comment