GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 11 October 2018

The wank. I have been asked to describe what I was thinking about when having a wank. What goes through a Masters mind when there is no slave to serve his needs. So for example last Sunday I had a rising need of some relief and a quiet moment to my self. As I am cut I placed near me some lubricant which in this case was olive oil and a handy handkerchief to act as my cum rag. Olive oil is far superior to water based lube which tends to dry out at the crucial moment. It also leaves your skin silky smooth. I then laid down on the bed on my side and let my mind wander to all things kinky.
Slowly I started stroking my cock to get his attention. Bit by bit he woke up as I started to think about my on coming fantasy. A pair of gay guys co-habiting. One is the Master and the other is his slave. They are around 40 years old and in fine shape. The Master also has a 16 year old son living with them from a previous straight relationship. Its the sons birthday and so he has just finished a small family dinner with his dad and step dad. His dad suggests the step dad goes off and does the dishes while he talks to his son in the lounge room. In the lounge room the father explains that he and his step dad do not have an entirely standard relationship and as he is now 16 years old it is important that he starts to learn how to be a man. In light of that things will change in this house now that he is a man. The father goes on to explain that he is a Master and his step dad is his slave. When they are in their room or the son is at school the step dad is always totally naked. The slave is expected to do what ever is asked of him as directed and on time or he is punished. Punishment may take many forms but it can be some sort of paddling, caning or strapping or it maybe restrictions on how long he has to go with out cumming or allocation of extra tasks or any other psychological punishment deemed suitable. The son is all ears as he hears this information.
Each day your step dad has a number of tasks he has to complete as well as any other I choose to give him. To start off with have you noticed how he always brings me a cup of tea in the morning. What you don't see is that he gives me a head job in bed each morning while I drink it. Once I have had my tea I give him his list of tasks for the day and then go have a shower. Your step dad washes me in the shower and then dries and dresses me afterwards like a good slave. After a hard day I get him to give me a nice massage. I quite often text him during the day and have him send me nude photos of himself just to keep him thinking about me. Have you noticed that when your step dad has his clothes off that he has no body hair. That is because I make him shave it all off as a sign that he is a slave. Have you noticed that I don't do much house work around here that is because I have a slave to do it. I sometimes help out but its mostly because he is flat out. The son then asks "but dad you said you punish him by extending his time without cumming. How do you do that when you are not around? What would stop him having a wank or playing around?". I am glad you asked that son and I will show you. Derek (the step dad) can you come in here please. When he comes in he is ordered to strip. The slave has an almost pleading look on his face.
Don't worry slave I have told Jason (the son) about our relationship and now as he has turned 16 and a man you are going to be serving two Masters. The slave starts to take off his clothes revealing a chastity device locked to his cock. See son that is how I control his cock by locking it up. He only gets to cum when I want to let him. From now on you are not to refer to him as Derek he is always to be referred to as slave. If we are in public or with your grand parents for example then you are to call him steppy. At all times he is to be naked around the house and he will do what ever you ask of him or you may punish him. There will be limits on that and for a start every time you want to punish him I want you to discuss it first with me so that you get the hang of how it works as this goes right to the crux of slave management. When ever you want some relief you may have him wank, or suck you or if you want you may fuck him whenever you want. I want you to learn all this so that when you get your own boy friend you know how to train him to be the perfect slave. Once a week I like the slave to cum so he gets to clean out his pipes. I will get you to help out with that task and also you can help supervise his shaving. When he gets to cum it is not always pleasurable. If he hasn't behaved I give him ruined orgasms, ruined orgasms with pain or just prostate massages. He hates those methods of cumming and so it keeps him keen to please. Welcome to being a man son.

No comments:

Post a Comment