GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 25 October 2018

Cross dressing slave 39. I had a nice young guy contact me for a session who lives quite near me so I saw the potential for regular visits. I arranged to meet him at my house rather than the fetish club. In our lead up discussions it turned out that he was a cross dresser. He seemed reluctant to tell me about it and asked almost at the last minute if he could bring some gear.
I am happy to try out almost anything and am certainly not going to get upset or shocked by any fetish you could present to me. I doubt if there is a fetish I haven't at least heard about and most probably have done it with a couple of nationalities. He arrived a few minutes late but he did send a message. When he entered he was a slim Asian guy of 25 years of age. I asked him to take off his clothes slowly so I could check him out in detail. He had a very nice body which was slim and almost hairless. He had nice almost non-existent underwear which high lighted his very cute arse. Once he was totally naked and I had felt him from top to bottom I asked him to show me his gear. His interests were a lot wider than most as he liked to dress as a woman as well as in rubber. He also brought a couple of new purchase which if they had been plaid in colour, would have passed as thermoses but were in fact the largest black rubber dildos able to be purchased from the elephant sex shop.
Once the tears disappeared from my eyes he advised that he wanted to try fisting but at this point he couldn't manage it without bleeding. To start off with I thought we would dress him up and so he was put into his female gear and he looked quite hot once he was done up in his gear with the high come fuck me boots (CFMB). He had brought a nice silicon chastity cage and so we put it on him to see how he looked and to stop him getting too hard during the play. I had him lie over a stool and lubed up a dildo and his arse and proceeded to try a number of dildos and butt plugs on him to see what he could take. As he wanted to be a fister he needs a very stretchy arse. He was able to take some reasonable sixed equipment which probably wouldn't be sold in the elephant sex shop but might be of interest to a Great Dane. I took it quite gently but it all went in without too much difficulty or push back. Next it was time for a costume change and I had him put on his rubber gear. Once again he looked hot with the rubber hugging his slim body and emphasising his great physique. I had him lie on his back this time and put him in some simple bondage to stop him flapping his arms around. My plan was to edge him for as long as possible and so I didn't want him squirming. Of with his chastity cage and it wasn't long before his cock was quite hard. I lubed him up and started to stroke him. I recently had an encounter with an American slave who had a vibrating sound. I like it so much I bought one for myself. Now was my chance to try it out on a slave.
I lubed up the sound and flicked the switch to set it in motion. There was nothing subtle about it as it took off like a coffee grinder chewing rocks. It must have also felt like a pogo stick on crack as slave 39 didn't seem to find it stimulating when I started to insert it and he lost his hard on almost instantly. I think it must be an acquired taste and so I will try again another time. Back to the tried and true method of hand edging. Quickly slave 39 reacted with another hard cock. Almost as quickly he advised that he was cumming. I backed off and waited a few seconds before recommencing the stroking. I did this maybe another two or three times only to find my hand full of cum as slave 39 blew his load. Being new to all this and very young he had a fine hair trigger on his cock. This sort of killed the magic of the moment and there was no ;point continuing. The end was a bit disappointing but it had been a fun ride. Plenty for us to work on with future training to improve his edging and his fisting capability. All up fun but short.

8 comments:

  1. He must suffer and learn that a sub NEVER cums without permission from Master. Double fist his ass elbow deep to learn his penalty of not waiting for his Master's permission. No mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he will have to do better for our next session tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure he experiences a ruined orgasm as punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe a nice long drink of concentrated piss and post cum cock torture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faggot slut would consider concentrated piss a fine wine.

    ReplyDelete