GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 14 October 2018

A little bit of a try out. Well I recently had a short meeting over lunch with a prospective slave. I wanted to cut to the chase and short circuit the 5000 messages back and forth and get a speedy resolution. We decided to meet in the city and he was going to pick me up and take me to lunch. I was running a bit late and he was exactly on time which is how it should be. He text me to say he was in location and I told him to park in the street and wait. I was still around 5 minutes away when I had a bit of a brain wave. I text the potential slave and told him to pull his cock out as he was parked waiting for me. He didn't know what I looked like and so I surprised him with my appearance at the car window.
At the same time there was a lady walking in his direction and I noticed he was having trouble hiding his erection from her if she happened to look across. Perfect. I got in the car and we headed for lunch. Along the way I made him keep his cock out and occasionally gave it a bit of a fluff so it was on the hard side most of the time. Lunch was fairly mundane as we talked about each others likes, wants and needs. Fortunately we were away from most other people but a couple of times I did notice the odd smirk from people walking past our table. After lunch due to our limited time we headed back into the city. I made him take his cock and balls out again and played with them as I felt the urge. At one point we were at traffic lights and there was a large SUV looking down at us from the next lane. I had the slave lift his shirt so I could check out his stomach and tweek his nipples while giving his cock yet another tug. If the occupants of the SUV had looked across they would have seen it all. I wasn't looking that way and so I don't know how much they actually saw but it did give the slave a lot to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment