GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 8 October 2018

A task too far. I have been conversing with a slave from the Gold Coast "Mucko" on RECON for a few weeks. Mucko was going to come down at Christmas to visit me and avail himself of my services. December is a long way off and so in order to start to get him involved I decided to give him a task. The task was as follows and I have cut it direct from my RECON message: I have decided to give you a task to try you out. I want a photo each day for a week sent to me on recon Monday = Underwear photo, Tuesday = Soft Cock, Wednesday = Hard Cock, Thursday = Cock and arse in same photo ie: low arse shot so cock is visible through your legs, Friday = Cock out side some where, Saturday = Cock in shower, Sunday = balls stretched by shoes suspended from balls by laces, Each photo is to have a pen in it so I know its a new photo. Lets see how you go with this task. This is the response I got back from Mucko. "Sir I will have to decline your request to try me out I am not really into cyber control I understand if you are disappointed and think I am not. suitable slave." He was right about one thing and that is that he is not a suitable slave. Luckily I have some photos I previously prepared.

8 comments:

  1. Fuck Sir, what a beautiful mushroom head on that second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck Sir, what a beautiful mushroom head on that second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was attached to a really beautiful body as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of recon. How else do slaves contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet that frenum would be so sensitive to some torture. BTW do you have different practices for cut and uncut?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slaves hear about me through RECON, my blog and word of mouth. I think uncut cocks do have a few extra uses as that extra bit of skin readily takes pegs and clamps and so it allows you to suspend small weights from them. It can be done also to cut cocks but it is a bit harder. You don't need lube with an uncut cock but you definitely do for a cut cock. I have in the past stuffed 50c pieces in a foreskin to see how many we could fit in until his cock was almost pushed totally back in his body. If you put some sort of irritant like nettles, liniment or ginger under the foreskin then it gives double the reaction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, do many of your slaves leak precum? Such a beautiful entree before the main meal. Heavy precummers are so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a lot do drip precum but it varies greatly between guys. I am a heavy pre-cummer

    ReplyDelete