GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Old reliable faithful slave 3 is such a dog. Part One. My oldest and most used slave is number three. He has been with me pretty much from the start and we interact quite regularly. As he is like a comfortable old boot I don't write about all our encounters as it would get a bit tedious as there is a lot we like and repeat often. Recently however we explored some thing I have been wanting to practise which was a bit different. As he is so reliable and faithful it was only a matter of time before we tried the obvious - puppy training. At the best of times he is halfway there any way with his dogged wish to serve.
The meeting was conducted at the local fetish club and judging by my discussions with the staff while I was waiting for slave 3, I am considered a regular local and they were looking forward to me dragging the naked slave around to the café so they could check him out. I really need to get a normal hobby. It started off quite normal with him being told to strip in our private room. Then there was a full body search including nipples being tweeked, balls being squeezed, cock being flicked and running my fingers around his teeth and gums. He failed to thank me for that and so he was put over my knee for five hard wacks with my hand on his arse. He failed to thank me for that also and so he got another five for good measure. On to the doggy training. First off was the show inspection. I had him on all fours on the ground and ordered him to leap onto the bed like any other dog. He then adopted a pose with his head and arse up, legs and hands shoulder width apart and looking forward without moving while
I ran my hands over his body. We got a dog tail on him but we couldn't keep it in and so we moved on with out it. I put him through his paces then with a series of commands such as sit, beg, and roll over and he performed quite well once he got the hang of it. Next a game of fetch with my used under wear. I would throw it and he would chase after it on command and retrieve it in his mouth. This all raised a thirst so a nice doggy bowl of water was needed to be provided for him to drink. In order to get the water I had to send him naked down to the club café to get some water. While the place was relatively quiet he did have to go past about twenty people, totally naked with out a mask. Very humiliating. When I was pouring the water into the bowl, it was unfortunate that I accidentally spat into the water three times before I gave it to him. He drank all the water as directed. I think when I mentioned that he looked thirsty and needed a drink that he thought I meant a drink of warm piss and so this was a bit of a surprise for him. The room we had at the fetish club had an attached cage which was out side the private room. While I had a rest puppy slave 3 was put in the cage on all fours and left for all to see. A number of club members came past and checked him out and a few were even brave enough to touch him. Really some times I wonder about these fetish guys. They are all so timid. If I had a naked slave undefended in a cage I would at least try and have a bit of a feel. One of them and dare I say not a real good looker, had a good feel and ran his hands over his body and gave his balls and cock a bit of a good grope. The puppy play was OK but we had other things to move on too and so puppy slave 3 was brought in for the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment