GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 22 October 2018

Old reliable faithful slave 3 is such a dog. Part two. After we had finished with the puppy play we moved on to a bit of bondage. I roped slave 3 while he was standing up. Once nice and immobile I brought out the pegs and placed them around his nipples and cock.
A very nice sight it was too and he did very well with out any whinging like I normally get from slave Delicate Whinging Flower in Sydney (slave 4). The pegs were jiggled a bit before being removed one at a time. After the bit of bondage I untied him so we could move on to something different. Before when I suggested that slave 4 looked thirsty I got the impression he thought he was going to be made to drink piss. Instead it was water from a dog bowl which I had accidentally dropped some spit in for extra flavour. Time now to twist things around again. We left the private room with me in my underwear and slave 3 totally naked. We walked down a floor past a number of members whose hungry eyes followed the cock of slave 3 as he went past. When we arrived in the shower room it became clear to slave 3 that it was time for warm drinkies.
He was made to kneel in the shower with his mouth open. My cock was placed in his mouth. Once pressure had built up, a steady warm stream of piss entered his mouth and slave 3 was forced to quickly gulp it down so he didn't spill a drop. He managed it but only just and finished by licking the last few drops from the end of my cock and then thanking me for the present. Much better to do this where it doesn't matter. The smell of all pervading piss in a play room can be a bit off, especially if its a hot day. Once back in our room slave 3 was put in position three (all fours and kneeling). This is where I made a great discovery which will advance the realm of slavery into the next century. I grabbed a white board marker and started to write on slave 3's body. Now its great to do this to a slave but in reality we all have normal jobs, relatives and lives which makes it totally unacceptable to go to the shops with 'SLAVE OR CUNT' written on your forehead.
I wasn't totally sure but felt the white board marker would come off fairly easily in a shower. The next day slave 3 reported that this was in fact the case. So this allows a slave to be decorated with appropriate descriptions of himself, still allows the walk of shame around the club and yet can still be washed off in the shower at the end. To add that little bit extra you could make the slave do the walk of shame back to his car after the session and shower at home. If you really want the slave to suffer, don't tell them it washes off easily. This still allows the slave to go to work the next day without being sacked by his employer. One down side to it I suspect is that on a hot sweaty slave the writing may smudge and run or just not take. After a bit of black marking the slave was put back into bondage and this time my boots were suspended from his balls by the laces. With legs spread the boots were kicked so they swung back and forth. He was also made to crawl around the floor on all fours dragging the boots behind his balls on the ground. The play room had a set of stocks in them so slave 3 was put in them for a bit of time out. These are particularly good for time out as the slave has no way out and low level discomfort which allows plenty of time to consider his service. They are also good if you want to inflict punishment as their arse is ideally situated for a good smacking. Throughout the session slave 3 was required to service my cock with his mouth. As well as my cock he was made to massage me, service my arse with some in depth rimming and my balls with gentle sucking. To finish off our session I cum in his mouth and made him hold it there until I had recovered enough to make him roll it around his mouth before swallowing. The perfect end to a four hour session.

No comments:

Post a Comment