GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 8 March 2018

What happened to slave 4 when he returned home to his normal Master. Another mind blowing experience Sir :) I got to Sirs place and was already worried about which of his “great ideas” he would implement. Luckily he didn't make me get undressed outside his door cos the neighbours could see. He let me in and I could get undressed inside the privacy of the shut door. I had to kowtow in front of Sir and he asked me a lot of questions about my trip to Melbourne and whether I enjoyed playing with you Sir. I said I enjoyed it, but then he said after reading your blog, he thought I whinged too much and took advantage of your sympathy, and he said I shouldn't cum more often than the Master I'm serving and I should have been more concerned about pleasing you instead of myself. So I got spanked and caned a bit and I gotta make up for it next time I'm in Melbourne.
Basically Sir suggested I shouldn't cum at all and just focus on the enjoyment of getting pleasure from pleasing you. Sir has been frequently pushing the idea of achieving pleasure vicariously these days (omg). Then Sir went to the balcony for a smoke and I sucked him slowly until he finished smoking and had had his drink. Then I got gagged and tied down on the bed and Sir started edging the cock cage. I went crazy cos I was watching him tease and jerk off the cage, and Sir told me to just imagine how good his hand would feel if he was actually touching my cock. I was actually getting hard and pleading with him to take the cage off, but Sir kept saying there was no need cos I had previously agreed not to orgasm today and I'd only get a prostate massage. Sir also kept telling me that enjoying a prostate massage is a stepping stone to enjoying a permanent chastity lifestyle and I should start enjoying it and he wouldn't be taking the cage off. Then he slowly gave me a prostate massage instead, which felt weird and good in a strange way. I dunno how to describe the sensation very well, it was the first time I had tried it with Sir. I got hard sometimes during the prostate massage but the cage stopped it and it was also frustrating. Then Sir said I can cum with the cage on so he doesn't have to find the padlock key and i was going crazy cos I couldn't possibly cum like that. Then I managed to tell Sir I just wanted to get hard cos it has been 3 weeks wearing the cage. Sir then reluctantly took the cage off and said he will edge me but I mustn't cum unless it's a prostate massage tonight… and I'm like omg...ok. Then it got intense cos Sir gave me an intense edging and he kept me on the tip of cumming but he kept saying I mustn’t cum and sometimes I was almost screaming at him to stop cos I was desperately trying to hold it back. Sir kept me on the tip of orgasm for ages and I was mentally wrecked and I was begging him to go easy. Then he said will help me hold back the orgasm and he brought out a pinwheel and I almost started crying cos he would repeatedly polish the cock head and then use the pinwheel on my cock head and then polish the cock head again. I completely lost it because it was too intense and Sir had to tie me down again cos I pulled too hard on the ropes. Sir kept going for ages and i was yelling through the gag I didn't want to get hard anymore.
I managed to tell him through the gag I wanted the prostate massage instead but Sir just kept going for ages. I was so mentally wrecked that when Sir asked if I wanted to put the cage back on for the prostate massage, I hesitated a bit but I said yes cos it would be such a relief from the pinwheel. Then Sir asked if I wanted to wear the cage permanently and I said no I know i can't do it and Sir shrugged his shoulders and continued with the pinwheel again. I was howling at him to stop but Sir just kept telling me I'm missing out on all the “benefits” of wearing the cage permanently and he kept asking me if I agreed with him. I swear he makes it sound like it's a great idea at that time cos I didn't want to get hard or get edged anymore. It was almost a surreal out of body experience because I had lost control of my erection. I hadn't cum for 3 weeks and I was really desperate and I was getting hard involuntarily when Sir polished my knob and then the pinwheel felt like electric shocks that would prevent me from cumming and then I'd would be forced to get hard again from the polishing. Sir also tried to “sweeten” the deal by saying he'd let me cum once a month and he'd use the masturbation sleeve (which I really love) and he’d even let me cum now as well. I swear i was tempted just to lie and say yes just to make him stop but I hate telling someone I'd do something and then not do it. Also, I couldn't think properly anymore and just kept saying i know I can't do it Sir. I was also really confused during that time cos I can't tell if Sir is serious about something or whether he is just screwing with my head. Sir then changed the question and asked me if I'd would put the cage on whenever he told me to. I said yes because I thought he was only referring to the times when we arrange to play and currently I was only wearing it for 3 weeks. Then he said “...so I'd wear the cage permanently?...” and then I froze in surprise and shock cos I didn't think about the technicalities of the first question. More importantly, I didn't want to answer cos I was gonna get pinwheeled again.
Then Sir asked again if I would put the cage on anytime he wanted. It was hard to explain the caveats when you are gagged and Sir only wanted a yes/no answer. So I said yes. Then he asked again if I'd wear the cage permanently etc…. it was a really screwed up interrogation. After many repeated questions and being told my answers were inconsistent, Sir concluded I was a very strange boi lol. I think Sir decided that the two questions were equivalent, and dripping with all sorts of innuendo, he kept asking if I would wear the cage ANYTIME he wanted and I hesitantly kept saying yes. So Sir eased up on the pinwheel and brought out the masturbation sleeve and he was gentler with edging and I loved it so much I was in heaven. Sirs questions got much easier to answer as well, cos he wanted to make sure I'd be a good boi. Then Sir said since I agreed to wear the cage ANYTIME he wanted, he would let me cum. I was so genuinely relieved when I said thank you through the gag, but I was actually a bit worried cos I wondered if this constitutes an agreement to wear the cage permanently? I had long since given up trying to explain the caveats around my answers. Sir went out for another break and when he came back, he asked do i want a prostate massage or an orgasm. I definitely prefer an orgasm but I gambled and said Sir should decide for me and he said he liked my answers so far and I should keep letting him make all the decisions.
Then I wondered if instead of saying “no” to permanently chastity, was the correct answer “Sir should decide for me”? But now when I think about it again, I didn't want to give a dishonest answer… After Sir let me cum, Sir liked touching my smooth skin everywhere and then I stayed overnight tied down to his bed. In the morning, we had to go to work and I gave Sir a quick suck and massage and he blew his load over me. Sorry for the message spam Sir. But I hope your blog readers can enjoy the story cos it was such an intense experience for me. He was screwing with my head Sir... But he really got me to agree to almost everything.... Lol... Not sure if I told u... He wanted me to do the same stuff I did with u Sir. Except he wanted to do it while I am wearing the cage. I think I'll die from embarassment if I had to do naked yoga with a cage. So I managed to "negotiate" it down to getting a masseur and do a naked massage with a cage and a collar and then I'm gonna die from embarrassment after one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment