GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 25 March 2018

Cock and ball torture or CBT for the common man. Today courtesy of Uncle Craig and his list I had a visit from a slave who wanted to experience CBT for the first time in his life. Trust me when I say he had seen a large part of his life. He was a bit dumpy without much underlying muscle. His cock was cut and was pretty much hard from start to finish. Not overly big or thick but not small either. As it was his first time I allowed him to have pubes. He did however find this is not good when you are wrangling balls as it becomes more like a waxing session. Despite his presentation he performed exceptionally well. He offered no real whinging and when he did it was justified but minimal.
After a timid ring of the door bell, I opened it up to let him in. As is my want I had him strip piece by piece stopping occasionally to get up and feel his muscles or to roll his balls around my fingers. I had him bend over so I could inspect his hole and ran my fingers around his mouth. After the inspection we had a chat about what he wanted to do and CBT was the only clear preference and so off we went into it full bore. There are many forms of CBT which can be employed. Nothing like a good firm roll of the little pebbles between your fingers as a starter. Then time to wrangle them. This proved quite difficult as his were held close to his body. Once tied I commenced giving them a work out with the paddle and my hand. Gradually increasing the power and frequency to gauge his limits. Moving along I brought out my very nasty pin wheel. This has around 100 very small pricks which really torture sensitive skin. I ran it over his balls, up each side of his cock and around his cock head. I even ran it over the eye of his cock and slave 29 manfully took it without flinching. I gave him a few moments of edging at this point so it was combined pain and pleasure.
I had so much fun with the pin wheel that I brought out the old toothbrush for a few firm bristles to sweep his cock and balls clean. He was getting right into this as each time I applied pain to his meat rack his little clit got that little bit harder. I decided that as his balls were too close to his body that we needed to create some space. I grabbed some old leather boots and tied the laces around his balls and let them swing. Well actually I gave them some vigorous pushes so they were swinging quite wildly. Time for a bit more edging while I got ready for the next onslaught. Next was pegs. I have these tiny little wooden clothes pegs which are barely an inch (2cm) long and quite nasty. I put nearly 30 of them on him and he only whinged when I put them on his nipples. Once he was fully pegged out I flicked them to give that little extra. After a few minutes I removed a lot of them so I had some space so I could continue running the pin wheel over his cock, balls, nipples
and between his legs. I have to admit I did enjoy the pegs and so I brought out the normal size pegs and decorated his pleasure garden with them just before another round of flicking. I never realised how much fun the pin wheel is until now and intend to use it on my borrowed interstate slave - delicate whinging flower - next time we meet. Next there was some edging before I put him over my knee and grabbing his balls started to give him a good paddling. Nothing like a good whack and squeeze paddling. As usual I moved the paddle around his arse, legs, balls and arse crack. I am very thorough if nothing else. Next I quickly put him into some bondage where I used the weight of his legs to stretch his balls. Time was rapidly running out and so I had him lie back while I brought him to a thundering orgasm after a further 15 minutes edging. Once he started to cum I let go of his cock until the spasms finished and then gave him a wild hand job as extra post orgasm torture. All in all a brilliant day except for the fact that there should have been three slaves and two didn't front for various reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment