GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 3 March 2018

Master Ms response to the use of slave 28. 7 cocks in one night is hot. Yeah he was uncomfortable. He hated being exposed like that, he said he was the only one fully nude haha which I love.
So he sucked cocks like a cheap whore! He said some of the cocksucking he enjoyed, most he felt humiliating being down on his knees while others were walking around free will. He said the hardest parts were the forced nudity when eveyrone else was clothed, and apparently you weren't shy about walking up to guys and telling them he was a slave there to be used. Nice humiliation. Sounds fucking hot, when he had to kneel down in front of a stranger and get used. He was dying under that mask haha but in the moment he just had to do it anyway because everyone was expecting. He said you felt it was quiet at the leather night, so I suggested he takes knee pads next time and kneels in the corner like a suck service for everyone to enjoy :). Apparently you mentioned you live in an area where married men just want to get sucked and leave? We might need to schedule some appointments haha, offer his ass and mouth. Tie him up and only let him out for use. Really make him sweat and do it without the hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment