GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 15 March 2018

Here we go again. I have a slave I see very occasionally who is totally unreliable. He has a hit and miss ratio of one in three. It is not so much the unreliability as his inability to let me know he can't show up due to some problem. He is 30 years old and married to a wife who really doesn't want to have vanilla sex with him let alone any sort of kink. I cracked it with him long ago and refused to see him any more or more correctly waste my time on him.
He has kept in contact and has told me about the difficulties he has had in his life and given me details of the few sexual encounters he has managed to have with other people. Most of which have been very unsatisfactory. Well I relented and decided to give him another chance. In order to maximise the chances I made an appointment with him only 45 minutes in advance as I was horny. My dilemma was that he had to be punished but I didn't want to scare him off for future events. As a result the session started with him being made to strip at my front door prior to entry. My front door is only semi private as there is a small sparse bush which partially blocks road view however it doesn't block the view from my neighbours kitchen. He is quite a big guy of 6'2" with a reasonable but not large uncut cock. First off a full body examination as I hadn't seen it for awhile. I like to run my hands all over the body feeling the muscles (or lack there of as the case maybe) and make sure that nipples get a good squeeze to test for their sensitiveness. I once had a guys hair come off in my hand and so I always run my fingers through their hair to make sure I am not being fooled by some wiggery. I get them to open their mouths and run my fingers around their teeth and tongue for added humiliation. Cocks have their foreskins pulled back to make sure there is no fungus growth and balls get well and truly rolled between fingers in the ultimate show of supremacy. I also give the balls a good squeeze to once again get an idea of how sensitive they are and their potential for CBT.
I then have them bend over and get them to spread their cheeks so I can see and finger their man pussy. For punishment I decided I would go easy so it would be a good paddling. To start with I worked on his butt until it had a nice red glow. I don't see any point in gentle taps and so I put my arm into each wack. I then moved my attention down his legs and gave both the inside and outside of his legs a work out. I like to also open up their crack and give each side a bit of treatment. If you concentrate too long on one area it becomes numb and the pain is reduced. It is better to keep moving your attention around to keep the pain sharp. Finishing up with a few significant wacks to his balls and cock. Next it was off to the bed room. Nothing like a slave tied spread eagle onto the bed. I always think edging is torture in its own right and so that was going to be part of his punishment. Edging is tortuous particularly if the slave is not permitted to cum at the end. To add to the pressure a rope was wrapped around the balls and a bucket suspended off the end of the bed foot board. The bucket then had water added as the session developed, so the weight on his balls increased. The edging them began. Time after time he was brought to erection and then taken to the edge of an orgasm until his cock twitched and he had precum oozing out of his knob like a fountain. Then there would be a pause and I would run the pin wheel up and down his shaft and around his cock head. Lucky he was gagged because this was excruciating for him and brought him to the edge of tears. Some times he was edged by hand and other times he would be edged orally and then only to have the pleasure taken away by the pin wheel. After two hours of this torture he was untied, told to dress and then sent away like a used vacuum cleaner salesman. Or he would have been if the bastard had shown up. Apparently work had rung him to come in 15 minutes before he was due to arrive. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment