GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 29 March 2018

CBT number two. Last weekend I had organised a visit by a new slave who wanted to try out CBT. Around the same time I had a second new slave advise that he wanted to try out CBT. Well the coincidence couldn't be over looked and it was obvious that the gods wanted me to write on CBT. So I arranged for them to come over on Sunday at the same time for some group work. With my vast experience I knew that at least one or both wouldn't show up and so to increase my chances I invited a third. He wasn't into CBT but what the heck he could learn. As predicted one of the slaves pulled out but at least he advised me that he had family issues. This was the non CBT third so no issues with the gods. At the appointed hour to no surprise of my own, only one slave showed up. His adventure was written up in my previous post. Imagine my surprise later when the second slave contacted me within minutes of the first slaves departure. He had been delayed. So it was to be end to end sessions. What the heck it was Sunday with all the time in the world but obviously not a day of rest.
I invited him in and had him strip off piece by piece. Once naked he was given a good going over from top to toe. His cock cut and a good solid 8 inches long and thick. A rope tying dream. Pubes wild and long and obviously on the barbers hit list, if he was going to be my slave. He was very nervous and I could smell the fear oozing out of the pores of his skin. So after a little bit of CBT I had him stand near a stool and mounted him piggy back so he could carry me to the bath room. He then had a supervised shower with me directing how and where he washed. He was then supervised as he dried himself and fortunately for him I didn't find a drop of water on him when he had finished. Back into the lounge room we went and I tied his balls and left a couple of long rope ends loose. I then had him on all fours and rode the pony using the ball ropes as reins. We continued with the CBT and so he had pegs applied and then the toothbrush and pin wheel got to run over his balls and cock. I also like to run these handy tools over the skin just behind the balls all the way to his arse hole and either side of his balls and nipples.
Time for a change of pace so I tied his balls so they were extended from his body. He was an anal newby and so I started to loosen him up with a carefully inserted finger. Slowly massaging his prostate. All the while giving his balls a good solid tug and squeeze. This got him close to cumming but we couldn't quite get him over the edge. Next out with a long thin dildo. This also had him squirming but not to the point of cumming. Eventually I got sick of that end of him and sat down so he could wank himself to cum while sucking my balls. Ahh such a nice way to end a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment