GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 9 February 2018

Post 4 - slave 4's (whinging delicate flower) visit. I have mentioned before that slave 4 actually belongs to a Master who lives near him interstate. This other Master graciously allows slave 4 to train with me when I occasionally visit his city or he visits mine. While we have some differences in what we do, we also have a lot that is the same. I think it is a good arrangement as it keeps slave 4 on his toes having to meet a multitude of different expectations. One of the things his main Master is doing at the moment is placing slave 4 in extended periods of chastity. Knowing I will let him have some cock action his main Master put him in chastity for three weeks before he visited and expects another three weeks on his return.
During his visit slave 4 asked the question "whether or not I would permit the same level of cock freedom if I didn't know that he was going to be in chastity for a further three weeks on his return". While slave 4's brain becomes goofy when it fills with cum, this was a surprisingly clear and insightful question. I told him that it wouldn't make a difference but on reflection I think I probably did feel a bit sorry for him and did give him a bit of extra leeway. It wasn't totally altruistic on my part as I also detected early in his visit that he had got used to wearing the cage. I therefore thought that a bit of a chance to extend his cock into erections and a few good cums would once again give the cage some effect and make it just that bit more difficult to re-acclimatise. Anyway he has gone home now and I know his main Master will want a full report from both the slave and me via my blog entries. To ensure he maintains his chastity in the slave handover I have included a photo of his chastity cage with its numbered tag. This was put on him Friday morning just before I drove him to the station for a days work before flying home. Oh whinging delicate flower how will you cope with the next three weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment