GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Part two - slave 4 visit this week. With a live in slave for a few days it gives a chance to start to develop a higher level of control. In order to impress upon slave 4 his place in the pecking order he was told to be naked at all times in my presence. Therefore the first thing that happens each night he returns from work he strips. Sometimes I let him do it inside and some times I make him do it on the door step. The door step is fairly exposed and so it adds just a little bit of extra pressure. By making him strip on the door step randomly it maintains the effect of possible detection and the pressure it generates.
Once in the door he has to ask for permission for everything and so even personal tasks like going to the toilet, showering, drinking and going to bed require Masters approval. This goes on to even what he wears. He is quite goofy when he is in chastity and so I had to re-show him the three poses I like slaves to adopt on command. Once naked he is inspected each day and handled extensively to emphasise his vulnerability. Each morning he has to ask me what clothes he is to wear to work for the day. Today he screwed up and forgot to ask for my selection. As a consequence I made him remove his underwear. With his three weeks of prior chastity his cock is twitchier than a bishop at a childrens party. He will now spend the day seated as every time he moves he tends to get an erection. As well as the requirement to ask permission for every action he has a morning task to under take each day. He has to get up earlier than me so that he can wake me at the designated time with a cup of tea made exactly how I like it. My plan was for him to be given his orders for the day and maybe provide me with a nice wake up blowie. Unfortunately I have a new dog whose main priority on my wakening is for a major rumble and so I have modified this requirement for a cup of tea to be waiting for me when I arise.
When ever I decide to use him I make sure he is tied appropriately first. This prevents him from getting involved in what I am doing. He is a chronic fidgeter when he is being edged and so it is easier to restrict him movement before I start. He is being used as my personal slave and so he has tasks like running my shower to the desired temperature, washing, drying and dressing me. All up he has been good so far and has adapted well to his full time slave requirements. He has been punished twice. Once for not bringing bathers as previously described and once for whinging. In the second photo if you look closely you will see the glistening of a very big load of cum. After three weeks of chastity I was afraid slave 4's (or whinging delicate flower as he is now known) head was going to cave in when he finally got to cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment