GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 18 February 2018

Part six - slave 4 (whinging Delicate Flower) training. This is the final part to slave 4's visit to Melbourne. As you can tell from the previous postings he had quite an unusual time and nothing quite worked out as he expected.
I also have to admit it didn't go quite as I expected either. A lot of my plans had to be modified or dropped and we were busier than I expected with my list of tourist spots and his work. This particular visit I wanted to concentrate on edging as he had been in chastity for three weeks prior and was facing the same on his return to his normal Master. I wanted to give his cock a good airing out so it could wave about at full length, give his tubes at least one good cum to open them up, and to reinvigorate his chastity as it was becoming way too normal. Another area of interest was to give him a prostate massage orgasm. He hadn't experienced one and his normal Master was threatening to limit him to only prostate massage orgasms. I like to edge for long times and often to get the full benefit. As a consequence not all edging was conducted at home. On the first night while in the spa I made him roll over so others couldn't see and I edged him under the water. This was an important event as I wanted to get him excited before we went in to naked yoga. Almost every time I had him in the car I made him get his cock out and I would edge him (to his horror) as we drove around. I would put some spit on my finger as lube and slowly rub his clit so he was constantly hard. Only stopping when he got close to cumming. I really didn't want the smell of old cum in my car so there was going to be no relief for him as we motored around. He is uncircumcised and so lube is not entirely necessary but he doesn't have much play in his foreskin and so in practise it does need some lube. On the night I took him to dinner on the top of Mt Dandenong (over looking the whole of Melbourne) he decided that he didn't want me to use spit as lube. So edging we went rough style. Well it turned out to be just a bit rough and he ended up red raw around the end of his clitoris. Then whinging delicate flower complained about how much it all hurt. I should have spanked him for his stupidity but let him off with just the sore cocklet as punishment. From then on twice a day I made him front me so I could put some antiseptic cream on his little frankfurt, like a stupid little boy.
Once home I would tie him to the bed and edge him for hours. I would go at it until he was on the verge of cumming and then I would stop. Quite often I would leave him tied to the bed while I went off and did things around the house. I would reappear once his sausage had got soft and make it hard again. Lots of fun for all except him of course. While at home I would quite often make him hard and edge him while we were doing other things. I liked playing with him for example when we were in the shower and he was washing and drying me. Eventually I felt he had deserved to cum and so I gave him an option. He could cum once but he had the choice of it occurring because of a head job, hand job or wank. He was really missing wanking and so that was his choice. So he was given permission to wank but it was not going to be all his own way. He would only be allowed to cum when I said and he would have a dildo in him, resting on his prostate the whole time. So he was allowed to wank and I kept him going for a further full half hour before he was allowed to cum. Let me tell you it had a profound effect on him. I had previously tied his arms and legs to stop him flailing around like a ferret on crack. Once the approval to cum was given it only took another minute and he was blowing cum around like water from a fire hose. He had cum from his balls to his chin and all between. It was a full minute or two before he could say anything after his spasms had stopped. I think this was probably the highlight of whinging delicate flowers stay and probably the only thing he remembers of the trip. The other training on the agenda was prostate milking. This was not so successful and will need follow up action from his normal Master. I started on one night massaging his prostate with my finger. After much effort he found it too intense and we wrote it up as a first effort but a failure. On another night we had another go but this time I used a slim dildo as the prostate tool of choice. He was much more used to the effects of prostate milking this second time around but once again he found the exercise far to intense and so after a reasonable try I left the dildo resting on his prostate and let him cum so he could experience what it would be like. Unfortunately we ran out of time so this was very much unfinished business. I think we could probably get him to a prostrate milking with one more decent effort. Unfortunately slave 4 is such a whinging delicate flower that it is hard to tell if he is enjoying something or you are killing him. There is no difference to his screams when he is cumming or he has dencorub rubbed into his balls. Anyway he will be milked with a good prostrate massage next visit or he will die screaming but it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment