GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 11 February 2018

Part three - slave 4's visit. Well it hasn't been all sex and sin for slave 4 this week, during his visit to Melbourne. When slaves are living with you they need to be kept busy other wise they may get ideas or even think for themselves. There is no way I would let a slave whose brain is clogged with cum get to many ideas without some sort of intervention. As suspected in my last posting slave 4 spent yesterday at work with an almost permanent hard on and so he had to spend the day seated.
This day with out underwear was a direct result of him starting to think. He had the audacity to get dressed without asking what I wanted him to wear. So that slave 4 didn't get any more ideas I gave him a number of tasks to do. First off a spot of naked gardening in my back yard. I wish I had taken a photo of his face when I said "I hope the neighbours don't look over the fence". There was the added bonus of him being bitten on the arse by a mosquito. I suspect that will be one mosquito we won't hear from again. Needless to say whinging delicate flower had to have gloves as his hands were too soft.
Once he had filled the box with weeds I took him for a walk to the back of my garden so that the weeds could be put in the compost bin. Unbeknownst to whinging delicate flower the back of the yard has a raised footpath running along the council side of the fence. Any one on the footpath would have got quite a good eye full. After he had done the gardening I put him to work cleaning shoes. This of course had to be done naked and on the back veranda where a neighbour could see if they were stupid enough to look over my fence. He had to be naked or he could have got shoe polish on himself as he is quite clumsy. Then there was dinner which once again was eaten on the back veranda with him naked. If he had had clothes on he would have only slopped on himself anyway. After dinner then it was off to the kitchen sink to wash up all the dishes. Once the dishes were washed he was told to have a shower. This of course has to be supervised other wise he could have had an unapproved wank. I also made showering into a task. I would tell him that I wanted a warm or cool shower and send him off to set it just right. He would then have to undress me and fold my clothes. I would then stand in the shower to be washed and once squeaky clean I would come out to be dried and dressed. All the time he would be standing naked and acting as my shower valet. A clean slave is a slave about to be violated but that my friends is another story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Master..
    We meet a few times..would like to catch up again soon.tall Asian with uncut cock.
    Met at fed square and at club80
    0434 641 192
    Chris

    ReplyDelete