GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 24 April 2017

The Prisoner. Every slave has his own kink and as a Master I try and make sure that I cater to these kinks as best I can. I have been speaking to slave 17 for just over a week on a kink website. He was very keen and eager and so our first meet was quicker than most. This slave had a thing for hoods, gags and being held prisoner. He warned me from the start that he would try and escape if it was possible.
He wanted to be totally blinded by the hood so he couldn't see what was happening. This I found interesting as it would be challenging for me to keep control. He was a well proportioned 40 something who was quite muscly and there fore could be dangerous to handle. I decided the best place for us to meet was at a kink sex on site venue. He had never been to this venue. I got him to meet me outside the building and told him to not wear underwear. I wanted the underwear sticking out side his back pocket so I could recognise him and for that little bit of extra embarrassment. He was to be standing still, arms by his side and not looking around outside the building. These instructions seem simple but I have had a number of slave versions of these over the years. Ultimately a lot are embarrassed and conveniently interpret my meaning to be out side the venue entrance which is private and on the first floor. I approached the entrance at the appointed hour and found him getting ready just inside the doorway. As luck would have it he had his back to me. I ordered him in my most threatening voice to not look around and to proceed up the stairs to the club entrance. Once there I handed him a mask and told him to put it on. I paid for our entrance and led him in to the main bar, TV, lounge area just inside the door. There were around 4 or 5 people in the area. As he had never been to this venue he had no idea. I got him then to slowly take off each of his clothing items on command until he was stark naked. I advised him that he was being watched by a number of people which made him a bit uncomfortable I gauged from his body language. I then lead him by his dick up to the play room I had booked. Along the way I found a very good looking guy in his late 30's and had slave 17 present himself for inspection. The play room is up 4 flights of stairs and involves lots of left and right turns and so he was totally disorientated by the time he got to the room. Once in the room you find an assortment of items including a double bed, a sling, and lots of galvanised steel pipe sub frame which is ideal to use as tie points.
I started the session off as usual with a full body inspection and taught him the three poses I require all slaves to learn. We tried on several hoods and put a gag on him. The gag was similar to a horse bridle. He was then bound and advised that he was my prisoner and that he would be held over night and not let out unless he behaved. I then proceeded to place him in a number of different bondage positions. This was very tricky as I had to make sure I could transition between the different bondage positions without him getting free. Quite often I had to tighten one set of ropes while gradually loosening the last set of ropes to ensure there was enough restraint to prevent him escaping. One thing I did enjoy was that as he was totally blind I could surprise him quite easily to significant effect. For example a couple of times I poured cold water over him which got a startled response each time. I could give him slaps to tender parts of his body like his balls, sides and dick to similar effect. The play room has a roller door covering bars out to the walk way. I made sure the roller door was open so we had small groups of two or three viewers watching through out the session. I would quite often talk to them and get their comments so that slave 17 knew he was being watched. I had him bound at one stage and left the room. I watched him for awhile through the bars and saw he immediately went to test the ropes. He quickly realised that he was stuck and so managed to find enough slack to be able to touch his dick. Typical of a male he immediately decided it was a good chance to try and wank. I left him to it and went out to check out the club, see how many people were there and buy a drink. When I returned he had his little clit erect and he was going for the wank like a hamster on steroids. I put a stop to that and changed the bondage so that he was restrained but able to walk. His balls and erect clit were tied to his dog collar so they were stretched. I then led him out of the room by a lead on his dog collar. We then went on a grand tour of the club. Whenever possible I stopped and talked to other punters. I had them feel up slave 17 whenever they wanted and generally talked about him like he was a pet dog. If he wasn't disorientated previously then he most certainly was now. Back in the room I decided to introduce a bit of torture and so pegs were applied but he was very sensitive to them and so they were used sparsely. He was ticklish and so he was tickled until he begged me to stop. His arse was then made use of and judging by his reactions he had not had much experience with anal sex. To finish off the session I continued edging him. He had been edged from the start but now I spent the last half hour constantly bringing him to the edge of an orgasm and then backing off. Once I had determined that he had suffered enough I permitted him a very intense orgasm which had him trembling and left a stream of jism as far up as his neck. I then released him and removed his hood. This was the first time he had seen me. He was then ordered to get dressed and given permission to leave. He had to ask for directions out as he had no idea of even which way to go out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment