GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Easter bunny. I always enjoy Easter and particularly await to see what the Easter Bunny brings me. Most years it delicious chocolate eggs however this year I got a bonus slave boi. He wasn't chocolate but slave 20 was delicious. He was a solid guy of 29 years of age with a nice 7 inch uncut cock that was quite fat and very perky. Primarily he had spent most of his life straight but was wondering if he could possibly be gay. Always happy to test out a slaves gayness. As he was new to this I decided to take it very slowly. We started off with me having him slowly strip to his underwear. I checked him out after each piece of clothing came off and had him turn around each time so I could see both sides. I then showed him the three poses he needs to know and practised him in adopting them quickly in quick succession until he was panting. He was comfortable now so it was time for the big reveal. I was happy to see an uncut cock (my favourite flavour) of good size which was firmly pointing up. I used him as a foot stool for awhile while we talked about his sex life, his likes and hates and his personal life. I then decided that he had nice plump balls but they were close held to his body so a nice stretching was in order.
I put a few loops of rope around his balls leaving an exposed loop. To this I attached a plastic 2 litre bottle. I then gradually filled it with water until it was full and weighing 2 kg. I kept the bottle swinging while I played with his nipples. The next item on the agenda was to tie him in a variety of positions while I edged him. Each time I touched his cock it quickly got hard. As ordered slave 20 brought along some of his favourite toys. This was mostly rubber gear. So I had him put on various items while I continued to restrain him in various poses. As slave 20 was a gay virgin I was careful about arse play. I got my smallest dildo and very slowly and carefully introduced it into his mangina and gave him a few gentle pokes so he got the feel for it. He seemed to enjoy it but it would require much more practice before he could take a decent pounding. He was placed in a few poses where I could use him as furniture and had a couple of pleasant sits and lies. While in a cheap Asian store recently I found some small wooden pegs which are about a quarter the size of normal pegs. Never having used them before I was keen to try them out and so I placed a few on slave 20 nipples and around his cock head. These proved to be very effective and were ideal to get into tight places like around the edge of his cock head. I suspected they would be quite painful and so I only left them in place for a short time as slave 20 was a newby after all. He was a strong 6 foot slave and so I tied some ropes to his balls and used them as reigns while I rode him around. First with him on all fours and then as a piggy back. Its lots of fun using the reigns when they are attached to balls. Surprisingly the horse is very quick to respond to direction changes. I rode him into the bathroom and had him lie in the bath. New slaves are great because they have no idea what to expect next. The look on his little face when my cock was pointed at him was priceless. He was then covered from head to foot in my golden present. Judging by his little penis thermometer he enjoyed this very much as he was hard enough to cut glass. Not wanting to waste a good erection he was then ordered to wank for my entertainment. As he was covered in piss I didn't want my bathroom floor dirtied. I came in with a bucket of water and poured it all over slave 20 to wash him down. This was another OMG moment for him as his eyes widened and another look of surprise. He was expecting cold water but he had been a good boi and so warm water was his reward. Off then to the shower so he could clean himself properly however I put one of his rubber masks on which didn't have eye holes. This made the task a bit harder than usual. It was also the first time that slave 20 had had a supervised shower. Very entertaining and a great finish to the Easter holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment