GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Four hands. Well today I filled in my day by entertaining two new slaves. One was totally new and had never done anything with a Master. The other had experience only with one Master. If the day was going to be successful I had to make sure that slave 19 didn't get overly anxious. Never having done anything of this type before and only having limited gay experience made it very likely that he would chicken out. I got him to arrive first by a couple of hours. In order to stamp my authority I immediately explained my three poses and then practised him in adopting each position until he had it correct. I got him to remove his shoes and socks and then told him to lower his pants as I wanted to see his underwear. I then told him that slaves don't wear underwear and to remove them. He was of large build and while not the longest cock, it was quite thick, moist at the end and uncut. I then got him to replace his track suit pants and shoes and took him for a walk around my area with the dog. This gave me a chance to talk to him and get him relaxed and comfortable. At a couple of quiet places in the park I wanked him just enough to get him hard. Once home I got him naked and gave him a thorough inspection from head to toes.
I then placed him in a variety of bondage situations. Each time I edged him until he was hard. I was thirsty and so showed him how I like my coffee made and had him prepare a drink. I then had him adopt position three which is him bowed over in the kneeling position. I then used him as a foot stool while I drank my coffee. Off to the bath room next where I got the clippers out and removed his pubes. slaves don't get to have pubes. Into the shower next where he had his first shower supervised totally. Once he was dry it was turn for my shower. I got slave 19 to set the temperature perfectly and fortunately it was correct. I then washed and had him dry and dress me. This slave is only 18 and so I cooked lunch while tying him in various positions. I asked him what punishment he should get for appearing with pubes. After much angst he determined that 10 paddles would be adequate. I cut it back to six as he was new to this and I didn't want to scare him off. So across my knee he went and he counted and thanked me for each swat. After lunch slave 18 arrived. I put slave 19 against the wall with a coin held in place by his nose. His arms were tied behind him and he was told not to drop the coin or he would be punished. I then carried out a full inspection of slave 18 body. Once again a fairly chunky body. Next slave 19 was told to suck slave 18 cock and report on its taste. I wanted to make sure slave 18 was clean. He was then taken to the bathroom and I got slave 19 to shave his pubes. Clearly none of them had read the memo. I got slave 18 to show us what he had been told to bring. There was a collection of underwear as he has an underwear fetish. So he was made to model them and clearly he was not a model as he walked like a duck. He had a CB6000 cock cage and so I got slave 19 to put it on slave 18. He had never seen these before and so it was a good chance to learn. We moved on then to a few double bondage positions which was challenging for me as I haven't had to do that for quite a while. Along the way I kept them edged either by myself or to each other. I then brought up the subject of slave pubes and got slave 19 to explain what the punishment was to slave 18. Punishment was then applied. In my preparatory talks with slave 18 I found that he had a nappy fetish. He wasn't into acting like a baby but just liked the feel and embarrassment of wearing nappies. Along the way I had made them both drink lots of water. Eventually slave 18 advised that he needed a piss. Too bad so sad he had to wait until I had finished other activities. I then had him put on a pair of nappies and stand in the bath. He was allowed to fill his nappy with piss while both slave 19 and myself watched. Very humiliating. I then had him kneel in the bath and I proceeded to piss over him. A quick shower for slave 18 and back to the play area. Time for a bit of fun as I had the two slaves suck me turn around to determine who was the most proficient. I awarded the skill to slave 18 but considering his experience compared to slave 19, it was very close. I then had slave 19 suck me while slave 18 sucked the other slave. This proved challenging as he had to climb in underneath. Not my problem though and they had to sort it out. I had the more experienced slave lie on the ground and had slave 19 apply a number of pegs to his body. He was then told to give them a flick and twist. I then had him remove the pegs and they swapped places. I made slave 18 apply exactly the same number of pegs in exactly the same positions or he was going to be punished. I liked to see if he was paying attention. He was then given permission to apply four more pegs on any area of his choice. slave 19 had not experienced pegs before and so it was important that he got to both apply them and have them applied to his body so he understood. To finish off the day I had a wank contest between the two slaves. I had them sit side by side in front of me and wank off. It was a very close call with only a second between them but slave 18 won. As punishment slave 19 got four extra paddles. It was a hard day but someone had to do it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a big day for all involved. Quite a number of fantasies were met.

    ReplyDelete