GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Easter from slave 20 perspective. I really enjoyed serving you recently. As I am a very private person I was nervous when I arrived but like you has said in previous massages you get very annoyed when people don't show up without any notice. I agree that this is very rude so will try to never be one of these people. When I arrived you got me to remove my clothes so you could inspect me. Then you showed me your 3 slave positions. Then you had me in position 2 whilst you learnt more about me. After this you decided to tie me up into some different positions and test me with what I could do. You wanted to stretch my balls which I did enjoy. Once I got home they did hurt for a while but that was ok as I did enjoy it at the time. You did manage to get 2kg of weight hanging and swinging from them. You also seemed to enjoy playing with my nipples. This included clipping pegs to them and my Penis. I found that more painful and very much on my limit but I was determined to not complain about it but it was not favourite of mine.
After the bondage you got me to show you some of the toys that I have, this included my rubber clothing. I enjoy the smell and feel of rubber clothing tight to my body. Then wearing my rubber hood you tied me up some more to test me. After this you decided to test my strength by riding me like a horse. It was a strain as there was not to much space to move around and the fact you were steering me by my balls. To finish off my first visit you took me to the bathroom where for the first time you introduced me to WS. I found it very humiliating laying there just letting you piss all over me. I did enjoy it a lot as well. I could imagine being bound and left there whilst you are hosting a party or other slaves where when any guest needed to piss they would simply use your piss slave. You finished off by giving me a supervised shower. You decided to make it more difficult by blindfolding me. Even though it was a struggle I managed to meet your requirements. I look forward to serving you and possibly being tied up with other slaves some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment