GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 4 August 2023

The cumming of slave 68

Slave 68 is a slave to me and also to his cock. Many times he has messaged me to tell me that he is edging himself and then two or three hours later he will ask permission to cum. I have to admit that I haven't found anyone else so enthusiastic about their hobby, as he is about his. He has a nice thick cock and loves to show it off. He is very vocal when we play and so being his neighbour in an appartment block is challenging. The other thing I really like is that he likes his cock recieving both pleasure and pain and so it provides plenty of opportunity to develop lots of cock edging techniques. When he finally cums he is able to produce bucket loads of cum that erupt out and spurt in all directions. Here is a collection of his eruptions for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment