GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 27 July 2023

Introducing slave 97 my latest slut.

In his profile on RECON he says he is around 40 years old and says he is large. Not only that but he is extremely hairy with a tiny little uncut cock which continually drips.
I arranged to meet him at his place and ordered him to meet me at the door naked and on his knees. He was to have his mask on his head and be in a pose of respect. He was to leave the door unsnibbed so I could just walk inside. When I got inside he was to offer his body, service, and mind to me. I got there and all was as I ordered. His voice was a bit pathetic in offering me his body, service and mind. In hind sight he should have been punished for that with a few well placed whacks. I inspected his body for quite awhile as there was a lot to take in at one glance. Hairy all over, clearly a long term salad dodger and in real need of a Master to kick his fat arse back into shape. I could hardly see his tiny little pee pee through the canopy of his pubic rainforest. Well that was not going to do at all. I ordered him into the bathroom and prepared to do some major clearing of the bush. He had pubes which started just short of his nipples and spread out like Covid-19. I had to be really careful with the clippers to make sure I didn't chop off his little clitasaurus during the deforestation. I followed up with a razor and finally got a close look at his little bean and his pooling pre-cum. I scooped up the pre-cum and fed it to him and he slurped it like a starving beast. I had to move bits of him around so I could get the clippers and razor into his nooks and crannies. I had him shower in order to clear away all the removed hair. Nothing like a forced shower to show a slave his place. We moved into the lounge room where I had him lie on his back. He had a nice pair of nipple clamps and so I clipped them on his nice nubbly nipples. He wasn't expecting me to also try them on his ball sack or more accurately pea pod. He did have a nice big foreskin which I suspect was waiting for his cock to grow into it. Could take awhile as not much light gets in under his veranda. So I tried the clamps on his foreskin which worked nicely. A few tugs in each position so I could gauge how they were effecting him. Next I taught him my three poses. I enjoyed confirming the learning by having him run through the three positions quickly and laughed when he was out of breath at the first position. A bit of foot worship is character building for slaves . So I had him licking my boots and then had him take off my boots and socks so he could lick my feet. A quick jiggle of his little package with my foot, ended up with me slimed by pre-cum. Well that is easily fixed with him licking it off my feet. He had a gag with a tiny little dick in it. I had him put it on and realised that it was actually bigger than his dick. That was never going to stop him breathing or choke him. I edged him mercilessly and was happy to see that he got hard easily. On the down side however he tended to get to the edge of cumming very quickly. I had to be quick to stop edging and frequently had to slap his dicklet and raisins to prevent him cumming without authorisation. I edged him using a number of methods and found that polishing his knob with the palm of my hand got him hard quicker and took him to the edge shortly there after. I had him put out all his toys on the table in preparation for my visit. He had this wank sleeve which had an electric vibrator built in to the casing. It wasn't bad but didn't seem to bring him to the edge. At some point I tied his hands and legs in shackles.so that he was totally helpless or more helpless than usual. For further decoration I had him put on a black rubber cock ring which extended his balls as well as prevented his clitasaurus from deflating. As he was hairy for my visit I decided to give him a few whacks on his flabby arse with my table tennis bat. He must have loved it a lot as he thanked me each time after I told him too. LOL. Our time was running out and slave 97 had previously told me that he usually wanked every day. As it was three days since he last cum I was looking forward to a big load. I have to admit that those tiny raisins must have been jammed full of cum as he did give me a good load in the end. A good days work I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment