GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 21 August 2023

Edging is not just up and down with slave 68. Part Two.

There are a few extra techniques which I use on slave 68. The Croquet. This is a bit of a game really. I throw a multiside die and then hit his balls with a mallet for the corresponding number on the die. The beauty of all this is that as he is blind folded and has noise cancelling head phones on his head and so he doesn't know what I am about to do, until he feels the mallet whack his balls. The Slap Stick. This technique is exactly as it says. I get his nice hard cock and whack it with my hand. This is part of the pain collection and not pleasure for most people. It's best to whack it from a variety of directions as variety is the spice of life. The Cork Screw. This technique can be done using your hand or using a wank sleeve. It's simply rubbing around the cockasaurus instead of up and down the shaft. This is one of the pleasure techniques. It gets very intense when I do it around slave 68's knob as he has a very sensitive bell end. I love it when he screams out. It's like the sound of money coming out of a poker machine to me. The Icicle. The Icicle is both pleasure and pain. I grab a couple of ice cubes in my hand and then wank him with the ice cubes in contact with his shaft. I normally do this for a prolonged time until the ice completely melts. I haven't tried leaving the ice cubes stationary against his cock or balls. This might be more to the pain side. I must try it next time. The Tunnel of Love. The tunnel of love is a very useful tool. This plastic fantastic sleeve once lubricated is like a tunnel of love to a hungry penisasaurus on the prowl. It can be used up and down the shaft. Providing the cock is longer than four inches you can concentrate on either the knob, the shaft or all of the sausage. It can also be used in a circular motion around the shaft and in either fast or slow or random strokes. The Vicks Dick. In this technique we swap lube for Vicks Vapour Rub. This heats up the cock but is more pleasure than pain. If you want to turn this into a punishment then up grade to Deep Heat or if they really pissed you off then Dencorub.

No comments:

Post a Comment