GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Training with slave 45 while out and about.

I was chatting to slave 45 the other day and he showed me a table of slave poses. We thought it would be fun to take some photos of the poses ourself in an out door setting. So I bundled slave 45 into the car and we set off on our adventure. It was night time, had just been raining and it was cold. Perfect for some outdoor fun as everyone would be home having dinner. How wrong could we have been.
It was madness outside with every Tom, Dick and Harry going for an evening stroll. What is wrong with the people in this city? Eventually we found a quiet spot and I managed to get halfway through the list of poses when along comes old mate with his torch, out for his nightly creep around the park. In the end I got to have slave 45 naked in the outdoors and he got to serve me by demonstrating his knowledge of slave positions.
The first position is called INSPECT. This is the perfect position to use if you want to do an inspection of your property. Legs slightly appart, looking to the front, arms on their head. In this pose you have access to all the good bits as well as the other bits. The second pose is called WAIT. This is where the slave is kneeling with knees slightly appart, head down and hands behind its back. Keeps them out of the way if you don't have a ward robe to hang them in.
The third pose is called ENDURE. This pose is well named as it is quite hard for the slave to maintain this pose for a long time. They have their hands on their head, up on their toes, kneeling but with the knees in the air and slightly appart. This is a good punishment pose and is a good stress pose. Consequently it should only be used often and should be used as punishment or just for the fun of it.
The fourth pose is called HANDS. This is a very similar pose to ENDURE but instead of the hands being behind the head they are held out to the front. The slave is still in a kneeling position but not on their knees and they still have their knees slightly spread. This is also a good punishment pose as it is not only difficult to maintain and very taxing but also allows you to strap their hands as extra punishment when its deserved or known more correctly as personality development.
The fifth and final pose we got done before old creepy citizen and his torch disturbed us in called EXPOSED> It is almost the same as INSPECT except that the slave is kneeling and not standing. They have their hands behind their head and knees slightly appart. This is a good position as you can see all of it and more importantly you can easily feel all of it or use it to show it off to others. When the magic of the moment was destroyed by old creepy citizen, we retired to the car.
As slave 45 was still naked and I hadn't seen him cum for a while I had him wank for my entertainment. As an added degree of difficulty I tied one hand behind his head and set him loose on his tool. I had a few wanks of it myself but being the helpful sort of Master, I assisted him by stretching his very plump balls out and squeezing them to make sure they empty properly.
After a reasonable period of time only briefly interupted by yet another denison of the dark creeping around, I gave approval for slave 45 to cum. I counted five good squirts of cum. A nice ending although we did go out to dinner afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment