GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 12 August 2023

Edging is not just up and down with slave 68. Part One.

Edging with slave 68 is almost an olympic sport and requires him to train prior to his event and then rest for a few weeks after to get over the ordeal. He likes his cock to be treated sensuously as well as roughly. He is a real pleasure and pain addict and our sessions generally go for a few hours. Over the years we have developed a number of feindishly cunning techniques which provide him with either pleasure or pain. He really likes to show off his cock and so we are always looking for people to come and help me deal with his cock. To give you an idea of what we get up to, we have developed a few instructional videos which demonstate our techniques. FIRE STARTER. The fire starter is more pleasure than pain. Its when I briskly rub my hands either side of his cock like a native starting a fire using a fire stick. This is guaranteed to get him moaning. THE LOBSTER. This is more pain than pleasure as it involves me using my finger nails on the bell end of his knob. I also sometimes do it up and down his shaft and over his balls if I am feeling particularly sadistic. THE SHOE SHINE. For this you will need some equipment which comes in the form of a wet wipe. I grab either side of the wet wipe and rub it over his bell end. This really gets him hopping. THE THUMBS. This is more at the pleasure end of the spectrum depending on how sensitive your knob is to the touch. For this I grab his shaft with both hands and using only my thumbs I rub them up the last part of the underside of his cock before it becomes his knob and just over the lip. THE ECHIDNA. For non-Australians an echidna is a marsupial native to Australia which has very sturdy spikes over its back. This edging masterpiece is definately at the painful end of edging. It involves a home made triangle of brushes which is placed over the cock and rubbed up and down the shaft. We could have also called this the RODEO because once you do it you have to hang on tight as he bucks and jumps around. The brush bristles need to be soaked first in water to soften them up a bit or it does too much damage. THE JOY STICK. This is fairly obvious as you grab onto the cock firmly and then rub it fast or slow up and down the shaft while holding his cock down hard. Then move it to one side and repeat and then to the other side and repeat. This is both pleasure and pain depending on how you go at it and with how hard you grip it. THE COCK CLOCK. This has elements of the joystick and bell end polishing. Holding the palm of your hand over his bell end, rotate his cock around like the hands on a clock and then reverse the direction. This gives his knob a real good polish. MAULED BALLS. This is where I grab his balls and stretch them out. Strong firm pressure and then a good slow yank, to show him who owns his balls. For added delight (mine) I also give them a bit of a twist sometimes. BELL END POLISHING. To do this you grab his shaft with one hand and then cupping your other palm over his bell end rub it under your palm. This really gets him going and must give intense pleasure as he invariably cums if this is done to him for too long. He does seem to have a super sensitive bell end as it doesn't always work the same for other cocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment