GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 10 October 2021

Slave Review - Slaves 41-50.

While Club80 was a great place to operate from, I quite often went out side to play. There is quite a bit of bush near my house and so I have done some of my finest work out in public. While I like the thrill of being out in public, I am always careful to make sure that we are not caught and don't corrupt small minds. SLAVE FORTY ONE.
When slave 41 came and visited me, he was taken on a long drive around a number of local parks. He was kept blind folded and naked in the car and so a lot of what happened was actually in his imagination. I had trouble finding places where I could get him out of the car for photos without being seen. We did manage to get a few photos of him and he was hard for almost the whole trip. SLAVE FORTY TWO.
My backyard has seen a few naked bodies staked out, relentlessly edged, sounded and anally assaulted. I have also had naked slaves gardening, cleaning shoes and waiting on me for food and drink. Some was in the dark at night but most has actually been achieved during the day. SLAVE FORTY THREE.
My backyard is reasonably private as one neighbour has a six foot wooden fence. While people do walk along a track behind my place there is sufficient tree cover to make it unlikely that they could see enough detail to be shocked. The neighbours on the other side can get a bit of a look in but it is pretty well obscured by trees and I tend to do it when I know they are out. SLAVE FORTY FOUR.
I had slave 4 visit me for a few days when he was down here for work from interstate. Having a slave live with you for a few days is great and really gives you a chance to carryout some detailed training. To keep him busy I had him in the backyard naked, weeding garden beds and cleaning my shoes, along with a variety of inside tasks. SLAVE FORTY FIVE.
One night I had a visit from one of my slaves and I took him for a walk around the suburb totally naked late at night. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, I went with him naked as well. There was no turning back as we didn't even take so much as a pair of shorts. Fortunately I led us through a part of the town where there was unlikely to be anyone at 1 am during the week. It also had a number of escape routes that I had already had prepared in the plan. SLAVE FORTY SIX.
One great test was a slave I took out for morning tea, to one of the local cafes. I made him wear a leather collar and a butt plug. He was tasked to get up to do all the ordering and paying while trying to keep his butt plug inserted. I also felt him up in the car park to give him a bit of a boner. Another slave I took to the local pub with him dressed in a bra and panties under his clothes. SLAVE FORTY SEVEN.
Even though it was hard to see his bra and panties because of his clothes, it certainly gave him a bit of a buzz and I can't say he relaxed even with a beer in him. Slave 6 I had strip beside his car while parked at the side of the Maroondah Highway and parked slightly down the street so he had to walk to his car naked. At one point he was on a fitness craze and so I had him do an exercise program naked at night at the local sports oval. SLAVE FORTY EIGHT.
It hasn't been always near my house. Slave 52 I gave the task of driving naked around his country town and taking photos of him at various local sights. Most of the photos were of him naked with a view out the window of the local attraction but some of them he brazenly got out of his car to take the photo. SLAVE FORTY NINE.
Both slave 45 and slave 6 have had sessions carried out in a park just out of the CBD at night. It would not be possible during the day to do it in this location but at night its usually deserted. Having said that I was in the process of trying a variety of cock cages on slave 45, when we got lit up by a cyclist coming over the hill on the track we were standing beside. SLAVE FIFTY.
A few slaves have been made to strip out side my front door. I have a few strategically placed trees which eliminate most of the risk of being seen from the road but unfortunately my neighbours kitchen window gets a good view of my front porch. This makes slaves very nervous but what they don't know is that I only do it when I know my neighbours are not home.

No comments:

Post a Comment