GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 22 October 2021

Celebrating finally getting out of lockdown with a quick visit by slave 66.

Wahoo the collective cry went up as we emerged from yet another covid lockdown. The approval had barely come into effect and I had slave 66 contact me for a quick visit if I was free. Get over here now as quick as you can was my reply to him.
He only had a short time available as his partner was out doing some work. So I had to keep it quick and limited to just two hours. This slave likes to be restricted and the tighter the better. I started off having him strip for me in the living room. I ran my hands over his naked body and gave his nipples a few tweaks in passing. I ran my hand up and down his cock gently and then rolled his balls between my fingers. He has an incredibly perky arse and so I had to run my hands over it as well before starting to place the straight jacket on him.
To make it a bit different for him I put a nylon hood on him instead of the hood I usually use. A leather collar was added as well to get him in the right mind set. For this short session we decided to keep it simple and limit it to just the straight jacket. I enhanced the straight jacket a little bit with some quick ropes tied around him, to increase the pressure.
I led him into the bedroom using his uncut cock as a handle. I got him settled on the bed and added a few extra ropes. I tend to leave him to his own devices quite a bit and let him enjoy the restrictive environment. I break it up though every half hour or so to edge him for a period of time. This slave when he comes doesn't produce a huge load and it dribbles out rather than spurts but he cums multiple times. This time I edged him both up and down his shaft but also used a rotational method with my hand around his knob. He has quite a tight foreskin and so I also edged him with his knob covered and also with it exposed and his foreskin retracted. Over this two hour period he gave me two loads of cum. At one point I added three cock rings around his balls to stretch them out a bit. Before we knew it our time was up. Two loads over two hours was a good performance by slave 66. Can't wait to be able to run a longer session for him in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment