GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 25 October 2021

Pleasant Sunday afternoon with slave 77 - Part One .

During the lockdown I have been chatting to a number of guys and now that lockdown is over it's time to meet as many of them as possible. During the two lockdown slave challengers there were two out standing contributors and Klauss55 was one of them who has been renamed and is now slave 77.
He was instructed to message me when he arrived and wait until I called him to come inside. When I was ready he was told to come in and strip totally, put on the hood and collar left out for him and then kneel with his hands on his head. He then had to announce in a loud voice that he was ready to serve me. On his way in we nearly had a disaster as he sent me a photo of the neighbours house and asked if it was my house. I corrected him and he came in and got ready.
Once I heard his declaration to serve me, I entered the room. There he was wearing a pair of sexy white jock straps, socks and his arms by his sides. Those of you paying attention will realise there is a couple of problems with this scenario. He nearly went to the wrong house, he was still wearing a jockstrap and socks and his hands were not on his head. He did look very hot which was a mitigating factor. First off I examined every nook and cranny of his body. He had agent oranged his pubes and was as smooth as a babys bum which is perfect. He had a nice thick uncut cock which is my favourite flavour.
Not much chest hair but he did have a hairy arse. All up a very nice package. He coped pretty well with the examination but was a little uncomfortable when I had him expose his hole for my viewing pleasure. To set the pecking order firmly in his mind, I sat down and had him worship my feet. He had his hands tied behind his back and so had to use his mouth to remove my socks. He did a good job on the first foot and so he got the pleasure of worshipping my second foot. He got his tongue right in between my toes and sucked all my toes into his mouth. I would have liked to give him a third foot but my dick isn't that long. It was right on lunch time and so I slapped together a few left overs and went to sit down to eat. Who needs a table when you have a nice slave. In between stuffing my own face, I passed food down and hand fed my boy table. On all fours he is a very convenient height for use as a table or foot stool. Now that I had eaten a nice lunch and slave 77 had been lulled into a false sense of security, it was time to turn his world upside down.
Time to discuss his three errors on his arrival. I brought out the dice for a fun game of having the slave pick his own punishment. One die is used to determine which of the six weapons I use on his arse and the second die determines the number of whacks. The second die starts at two and goes up to 64 and so punishment can be significant. The beauty is that the slave throws the dice and determines his own punishment. For his punishment for going to the wrong house he threw the table tennis bat and a miserable two whacks. Very lucky throw. I had him bend over and place his hands on the couch so that I could administer his punishment. For not fully stripping he threw my hand as the impliment and once again a miserable two whacks. This slave is very lucky. For not placing his hands on his head he threw the leather paddle as the tool of torment and a much more decent eight whacks. After each whack he was required to thank me and count out the tally.

No comments:

Post a Comment