GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Fashion with slave 73 over our many visits..

Today I thought I would share some of my experiences with slave 73 or for those on GRINDR Rim Me Host. This slave is a cross dresser. He is a young guy of around 30 with a tradies body and a nice big uncut cock.
He looks after himself and always has nicely shaved pubes and in fact is generally smooth from the neck down. Here we see him in a nice little pink number with ballerina shoes. He can host and loves nothing better than a hard cock filling his mangina.
He has a nice collection of female underwear. Some of it is very dainty and needs to be undone carefully. Here he is in lacey black matching knickers and bra with some high heals for an extra degree of difficulty. He also goes wild over a good rimming but who doesn't if I think about it.
He is always very clean and so a visit to his crack is not something to be feared. Nothing worse than going down and finding your lunch wanting to come up. In this photo he is wearing a black jump suit with his pink high heals along with my addition of a pink mask and collar.
The point of this post is to advertise his availability, for those who would like to try out playing with a crossdresser. It's definately worth it. Here he is in a tight black dress which I had him pull up so you could see his nice chunky cock. Unfortunately the lighting was a bit dodgy and so a degree of imagination is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment