GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 2 September 2021

Slave Review - Slaves 21-30.

Continued. Setting up the blog was one of my better ideas. I decided early that I wanted it to be just my own work and so every photo (except one) and story on there is either mine or a contribution by one of my boys, about what we did or didn't do during a session. I did include one photo off the web once, just to demonstrate a specific point. SLAVE TWENTY ONE.
I want to promote kink and so my rule was to be keep it real. I wanted to give as many guys as possible the chance to experience kink and realise their fetish fantasies. As a consequence not all of my slaves have been what you would call model material. Some have clearly been salad dodgers for most of their lives. Others have had disabilities and a few earned their living haunting houses. Some have been absolutely stunning and everything in between. One thing they have all had is a strong wish to serve. SLAVE TWENTY TWO.
I also am not racist and so I didn't want to limit it to just one variety of guy or one age either. As a consequence there are guys on my blog from a variety of countries, ages from 19 to 75 and in all colours of the rainbow. I am not a size queen and so there are cut and uncut dicks, big ones, small ones, hard ones and even ones that can't get hard and remained soft. Some of the best efforts have been put in by some of the least attractive, least experienced or oldest slaves. SLAVE TWENTY THREE.
I also wanted everyone to feel safe and so no face photos as I didn't want to accidentally out anyone. Some slaves are more sensitive than others and so one inaccuracy I have employed in my blog entries is that I am often are not very truthful about what they do for jobs or where they come from. If I say they come from the country it maybe from the city or from a different state. SLAVE TWENTY FOUR.
I always try and write the stories so that the slaves are shown in a positive light. I don't think I need to make people feel bad and ultimately I want them to come back for more sessions. To be honest I have reported on slaves fairly accurately and reported on their efforts as it occured. There have been a few with hygiene issues which I didn't feel the need to share with the world but generally their attitudes have been great. SLAVE TWENTY FIVE.
I initially only put one photo per story but I got feedback from some of my readers and they wanted more and so I increased the number of photos I included with the stories. As a consequence I have thousands of photos as I have to take alot of photos to get a few decent shots. Photos taken at Club80 tended to be hard to get right at it is very dark inside the club. Then there are issues with photos taken with one hand as the other is covered in lube, and then there is lube on the lens which blurs the photos as well. Sometimes slaves have prominent tattoos or scars and so photos have to bypass these defects. SLAVE TWENTY SIX.
I try and run my sessions with the same humour that I use in the blog posts. I am strict and give orders not requests but always have a sense of humour and never try and make it scary for the slave. I think particularly with new slaves it's scary enough just showing up to a strangers house without having to deal with some psycho Master. SLAVE TWENTY SEVEN.
I am often asked about whether I write up all sessions. I write up most sessions but not all. Some slaves have very specific fetishes and they have no interest in trying others. It becomes a little difficult to make being flogged with wet celery interesting after the tenth visit. I have another slave who tries various fringe kinks with me on a regular basis but mostly now he just comes around for straight sex or massages. He just doesn't want to be written about in the blog. SLAVE TWENTY EIGHT.
Now I mentioned that some slaves I had a few issues with along the way. One slave who was only twenty one and quite a bit over weight. When I stripped him off I found quite an offensive odour eminating from either him or some dead camel that was lying around. I put him in the shower only to find the water coming off him was a dark shade of brown. Needless to say he only got a short session as I had to disinfect the shower. SLAVE TWENTY NINE.
Another slave I had nicely tied up and all was going well when all of a sudden he advised me that he was having a type of heart attack. His heart goes into a frenzy and he tends to feint. Quickly I had to untie him and try and get him comfortable and decent for transport. Fortunately we didn't have to call an ambulance in the end but it was close. SLAVE THIRTY.
I had one slave rock up during a work day. After we had been going for nearly an hour he advised me that he had a female trainee in the car waiting for him to finish doing a quote. I have had a couple of delivery drivers drop in for short sessions while they have been in the area. They must be a kinky lot delivery drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment