GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 9 September 2021

Slave Review - Slaves 31-40.

CONTINUED. I have talked about some of the bad things that have happened but now it's time to talk about some of the good things. Some of my favourite things were sometimes also the simplest. There is nothing like tying a cord around a slaves balls and then taking him for a walk around Club80 naked except for a dog collar. The best efforts were those who didn't wear a mask but it was still fun even if the slave wore a mask. I would take them up to the cafe and make them stand fully exposed beside me while I got myself a drink. SLAVE THIRTY ONE.
I would take their photo in front of various identifiable parts of the building so regular customers would be able to gauge how exposed they were. This photo is slave 31 in Club80's TV room. I would also go up to other punters in the club and tell the slave to present themselves for inspection. Most would feel their nipples, slap their arse, jiggle their balls and tug on their cocks a little. It used to always amuse me the way some would panic and keep walking or refuse the offer. Some I would make suck the guys cock or bend over and take a cock. SLAVE THIRTY TWO.
Another fun activity was to tie the naked slave in some public part of the club and leave them there hooded so they couldn't see. They would then have people gather around them and feel them, suck them or whatever else and the slave would have no idea who was touching them or who they were sucking. The slave would think that I had abandoned them but in actual fact I would hover around to make sure that they were not damaged. Most people were good but occasionally you would get a prick who would try something unsafe or try and hurt the slave. SLAVE THIRTY THREE.
As previously mentioned slave 6 really likes being spanked and so quite often I would tie him face to the wall, in some public part of the club. I would then invite punters to take a few whacks of his arse or play with his package. This was good and most people would get a lot of enjoyment out of it at slave 6's expense. I would take a variety of implements and let them pick their weapon. SLAVE THIRTY FOUR.
At the club I would always get a private room. The rooms used to come with a sling, bed, space frame tie points, basin/water and some also had pillories, cages and fuck benches. Most of them had a window with bars and a roll down mental blind. I would tie the slave to the bars on the window, blind folded/hooded so they couldn't see. This left them close enough for punters to reach through and play with them but prevented them from entering the room. I would then walk off and leave the slave. SLAVE THIRTY FIVE.
I would usually hang around in the distance for safety but the slave didn't know it and felt very vulnerable. Sometimes I would work through the club and bring punters up to the slave, to make sure that they got molested. If the club didn't have anyone around then I would go back quietly myself and feel the slave up so they got the experience. They couldn't see and so as long as I was quiet they would wonder who owned the mystery hands. SLAVE THIRTY SIX.
Another fun activity was to strip the slave on the landing before we entered the club, so they walked in naked. Another was to have them arrive before me and strip off in the cafe or TV room and wait for me naked and kneeling for everyone to see. Generally people wouldn't touch them but they would stand around looking. SLAVE THIRTY SEVEN.
Sometimes I would go to the club before the slave and give the Cafe attendant the slaves collar. I would hide in the computer area and watch the slave arrive, strip off in the TV room and then go up to the cafe and ask for their collar naked. There was no way to cheat with this and to be fare I never had a slave try and cheat by asking for their collar before they stripped off. SLAVE THIRTY EIGHT.
Occasionally a slave would surprise me with something outstanding. Slave 38 came over from the USA to have a session with me during a holiday. He was really into pain and while not my thing I was happy to hurt him for his fun. He brough a home made device which held his balls tight and his cock vertical. This allowed me to do all sorts of CBT things to his package. One of the things was to place a burning candle in the eye of his cock and see how long it could burn down before he begged for the candle to be blown out. SLAVE THIRTY NINE.
When slave 6 was trying to lose weight I would help him out by putting him through a forced nude workout in the club. I would have him running around and doing exercises under the other punters watchful eyes. Any slacking off and out would come the paddle for some extra incentive. Some exercises like star jumps make a male look stupid, particularly if they have an erection. Slave 6 used to look really stupid with star jumps as he couldn't coordinate his arms and legs to do different things. SLAVE FORTY.
The best of the lot however was being able to get a number of guys together to work on a slave. Club80 was generally really good for this as you only had to leave the door of your private room open and they would file in to come play. I usually preferred to leave the door locked and only invite in those of suitable standards and who displayed some manners. It was not unusual to have four or five extra people in helping out with one or more slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment