GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Afternoon delight with slave 66.

We are allowed to have a single person visit us during lockdown if we live alone and so I chose slave 66 to be my single person lockdown buddy. This slave really likes to be bound tight and even better if he is in a straight jacket or sleep sack as well.
He arrived at the appointed hour on time which always pleases me. After a few pleasantries like get in here, take off your clothes and get into the bedroom, we went off to play. It wasn't quite that abrupt, as I did take a minute to feel his body all over before I ordered him into the bedroom. Just the usual, pull back of foreskin, run his balls through my fingers, tweek his nipples, squeeze his arse etc.
We rolled out the sleep sack and I had him lie face down in it so that I could zip it up at the back. One of the nice things about slave 66 is that he has a really nice tight arse. Once in the sleep sack, we still had to make it snugger, by tying ropes around his body. The sleep sack has internal sleeves for the arms to stop them moving around and a hood with a mini penis that goes into the mouth to inhibit breathing. It has a perfectly located hole that allows access to his cock and balls.
The plan for the day was for him to be in the sack for the whole afternoon which was just under four hours duration. As per our previous session, my intention was to check on him every half hour and give him a bit of an edging session to make him really horny. I told him that if he behaved he would be allowed to cum on the last edging and hopefully he would have built up a huge load from the extended stimulation.
So a drop or two of olive oil and I started edging him. We had been discussing this for a couple of weeks and so he was already really horny. As he was effectively gagged and in the sleep sack it wasn't really possible to tell when he was about to cum. As a consequence all of a sudden he cum with a rush. Just like lava from Mount Vesuvius, glob after glob of cum was pumped into the atmosphere causing a major hazzard for birds flying over head.
I decided to scrap the original plan and just edge him for a bit every half hour, once I had made sure he was ok. If he cum from the edging then well and good for him. Over the next four hours I managed to get four loads from him with relative ease. All I had to do to get him hard, was to pull on the ropes around the outside of the sleep sack and the added tightness would push the blood into his cock. From there it was only a short series of pumps and out would come his white joy.
With being in his sleep sack for so long, there came a time when he had to piss. Now it was relatively easy to get him out of the sack but I wanted him to have the full helpless experience. So when it was time to piss, it was time for the plastic bottle to come out and be inserted over the end of his cock. He found it difficult to start pissing and I thought for a minute that it might have been a step to far but eventually I heard the sound of running piss and felt the warmth in the bottle.
Just before the start of the last edging, I put the cock pump onto him to get him hard. It wasn't really necessary as he was able to get hard even though he had cum three times already. I just wanted to give him the experience of the cock pump. Before you knew it he had cum for the fourth time and it was time to get him out of the sack. After gently rolling him over and unzipping the sleep sack I helped him get up. Another fun afternoon all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment