GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 20 August 2021

Slave review - slaves 1-10.

While I have always had an interest in kink right from my first wank almost, I can't say that I actively pursued it until around 2010. Initially I was very unsure of what I wanted and went and visited a few Masters. I am amazed that I persevered, as most of the Masters I encountered were barely passable and most totally forgettable. SLAVE ONE.
Most seemed to only want a subservient fuck. After barely a hello, quick strip and feel, they proceeded to stick their barely hard cock up me, for a very vigorous 25 seconds, before blowing a load, grunting and ushering me out. That was if they even showed up. There was a large number who would chat to you for ages and then disappear once a meeting was getting close or just not show up. SLAVE TWO.
One of the most disappointing things about the faux Masters was their lack of basic knowledge about the kink and a general lack of imagination. Some of them could barely string two words together and couldn't tie a knot. Lets face it if you are into bondage as a Master, you need to know how to tie a knot. SLAVE THREE.
So after quite a few dud encounters with faux Masters, I left the kink and went back to the odd Grindr or Scruff hook up for encounters of the mostly vanilla kind. Occasionally getting daring for a opportune beat hook up or Club-X visit. These were fun and I did have some memorable times but they were mostly vanilla and unsatisfying. Some of these turned out to be a little more exciting than I was expecting. SLAVE FOUR.
One Irish guy I picked up at the Exchange Hotel. We got in the car and drove up a lane in amongst some factories for some back seat fun. We had barely got going, when we had police cars with lights flashing, pull up at either end of my car. Quickly I threw on some clothes while Constable Plod walked up to the drivers window. He wanted to know what we were doing and quick as a flash I fooled him by telling him we were doing nothing. He told me that we had to go, as there had been a silent alarm triggered in one of the nearby factories. I looked behind me to see my Irish friend still pulling up his pants. SLAVE FIVE..
Twice I picked up while waiting at traffic lights just by eye contact and dirty telepathic messages. Each time we drove to a side street and had some car head job fun. However for every good experience, there were quite a few disappointing ones. I also had this urge which didn't seem to be likely to be met in these situations. At the first mention of the most basic kink, a lot of (suppressed Catholic's is my theory) these pick ups would turn pale and run. There had to be a better way. SLAVE SIX.
One day I was home from work and a guy popped up on Craigs list who wanted to be dominated by a Master. I got chatting with him and he was a professional married guy who wanted to be a slave for a day. A lot of what he wanted was what I wanted. He was brand new to this and his wife was away, so he wanted to fulfill his fantasy that day. I was doing nothing particular and I thought I could do all the things he was interested in and so why not give it a whirl. SLAVE SEVEN.
So slave 7 was technically my first slave. When I first started the Mastering side of play, I didn't want to seem to be too new and so I started with slave 7 and then randomly picked numbers between one and ten. He arrived on time and was of south asian heritage. He was if anything just an ordinary guy in most respects. His body was average, his cock was average and he didn't really know what he wanted other than very basic bondage. We played for maybe a couple of hours. I enjoyed the power rush more than anything I had experienced before. SLAVE EIGHT.
As I enjoyed the experience a lot, I wanted to get more experience and definitely more equipment. Experience was the hardest part to obtain. You can't just go down to your local slave market and buy two coloured ones, a white one, three hung ones and two latino's. More is the pity. So it was around this time that I found out about RECON.COM. This web site is specifically aimed at kink and so you are talking to like minds. While I have picked up the odd slave from Grindr and Scruff, by far RECON has been the best place and is the modern slave market. SLAVE NINE.
So RECON gave me slaves to practise on but in reality I had a reasonable amount of experience from being a slave and watching the pathetic efforts of other so called Masters. Even today I go out occasionally and subby for a Master, to see if he has any good ideas. I think to be a good Master you need to have experienced the whole slave dynamic and tried out all the equipment on your self, so that you know about how it feels to be pushed to limits and beyond. SLAVE TEN.
Most of the appeal of the slave dynamic is mental and so its important that the Master can get into the head of his slaves to get the desired effect. To do this effectively you need to know what it feels like from the other side of the fence. The other thing about the occasional slave experience is that it can refreshen your love for being a Master. Sometimes it is easy to get a bit jaded as a Master, as a lot of slaves these days are so self centred. You only need a few to not show up in a row or put so many limits on the play and you start to wonder why you want to be a Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment