GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 7 August 2021

An afternoon visit by slave 6.

My longest serving slave is slave 6. I have bashed his arse with every impliment under the sun and in many strange places, as he loves being spanked. He also likes being edged and so I have got a nice set of rough hands from yanking his boy handle until I had blisters.
He also likes to have strangers watch and participate in his debasing and humiliating enjoyment. Recently he has wanted to be fully owned and under contract. We have tried the contract path before and it didn't end well and so I have agreed in principle but ultimately he has to show me that it will work. This was our first visit since the discussions about ownership and by then he owed me punishment because of tardy action on tasks. He was 24 minutes late with a task and so was awarded 12 whacks to the arse and 12 whacks to the balls. Then he was late with the punishment and so the numbers were increased to 15 each.
First off we had to get the punishment out of the way. It's better anyway if I do it in person, as I will make it real punishment and not hold back. So out with my new friend the wooden spoon, for my old slaves arse and balls. He was then told to get dressed but not wear underwear, as I had a surprise for him. We got in the car and I made him pull his pants down for the trip. I like doing a bit of edging as we travel and also like pulling up beside tall SUV's, trucks and buses so that I can share the joy of a naked male with others. Our destination was the local sex shop. I wanted to buy some cock rings for slave 6 and put him under some pressure. We got to the sex shop and I noticed we had a hot male shop assistant with out a wedding ring.
So I asked him for assistance with the cock rings and discussed my use of them on the boy. Then in came a woman with her down trodden male and stupid questions. Hetero sex eeeew disgusting. Once they had gone, we moved up to the counter and commenced the payment for my purchases. I undid slave 6's fly and had a rummage around inside to bring out his balls so I could put on the cock rings. I was a little surprised when hot puritanical shop assistant told me to stop.
Very disappointing for me and a bit of a relief for slave 6. No fun in the shop so home we went. When we got home slave 6 stripped in accordance with my protocols. I then placed the vibrating cock ring on his shrunken cock and watched the vibrations bring it to life and make it poke out hard. Nothing like a happy cock to put a smile on my face. I then put my slave to use and had him vacuum the house and make us a drink. I like having a naked servant cleaning the house as much as a naked tradie. We then went in to the play room so I could try out some cock cages on slave 6. His balls were too big for one of the cages and so we couldn't try them all.
Time to get into his fetish which is spanking and edging. We got out the dice to determine the number of whacks and the impliment. Even though the die for the number of whacks goes up to 64, he only managed to throw an eight and a bunch of fours and twos. Damn that slave.
In between each roll of the dice and whack fest, slave 6 was edged up to the point of cumming but just short. I didn't want to make his arse too red, as he had to go home to the boyfriend/ So after he had got his nice glow happening, it was time to reward him with a proper cumming.
I had him lie back on the bed for a few final edgings. We were nearing the end of our time, if he was to make his next appointment. So as a last bit of fun I grabbed the cock pump and pumped his meat up so that I could start the final edging with him already hard. Not that it really went fully down at all because he gets hard quite easily. He also stays hard during spanking and so I have no doubts that he loves to be whacked.
It didn't take long with the final edging before his mount sausage erupted in a lava of cum up his chest and across his belly. He also got me up the hand as he is a wild spurter. Another fun session.

No comments:

Post a Comment