GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Double header slave 56 and slave 57.

I made arrangements to meet up with slave 56 on Sunday which has become sort of our standard meeting day.
It's good because we can take our time and really spend the day getting into our play. Imagine my surprise when slave 56 messaged me to ask if he could bring someone along with him. I am a firm believer in the more the merrier and it is one thing I miss from my sessions that I used to be able to run at the local fetish club. Clearly the answer was going to be a resounding 'yes' and that was without even knowing what he was like or what he was into. As preparation for our meeting slave 56 asked me what my instructions were for his uniform. I like to keep it simple as my real idea of a uniform is totally naked of clothes and pubes. So he was told shorts and t-shirt and to bring an extra pair of underwear. As I was driving to pick up slave 56 he asked me whether he should go in slave 57's car to show him the way. I remained firm that he should be in my car, much to the disappointment of slave 57.
You see I had plans for slave 56 on the trip and I also didn't want the new boy getting to unwrap slave 56's clothes, if I wasn't there at the time. Parents get a lot of joy seeing the smiles on their kids faces, as they unwrap their Christmas presents. I wanted to see the look on slave 57's face for the same reason. On the trip out in the car, I announced to slave 56 that we were going to have a fashion show in the car. He was required to remove his pants and show me his underwear and then remove the underwear and show me the other pair. This is always quite traumatic for slave 56, as he is always scared of being caught. It is also one of his fantasies and so he is caught between desire and reality. It was pleasing to see that he was already hard when he pulled down his underwear. On arrival at my place we went inside where I finally got to meet slave 57. My first impression of slave 57 was that he was a winner. Quite stocky but not fat, of Lebanese extraction, muscly body and a very wicked smile. Everyone needed a visit to the toilet and so the tension mounted. I took the opportunity to give slave 57 a run down of how I would write up the session on the blog and discussed use of photographs.
Once we were all together finally, I asked slave 57 if he wanted to see slave 56 naked. He was very keen seeing as how he had missed out on seeing the fashion show during the drive to my house. They had also been talking for a few weeks but had not been able to get their diaries to be clear at the same times. So slave 57 was more than ready to see slave 56 naked. I gave instructions for slave 57 to take off one piece of clothing at a time from slave 56. After each piece came off we both felt the newly exposed skin. Once he was just wearing underwear I told slave 57 to feel slave 56's cock and balls. This only made him more frustrated at the last piece of clothing. I had delayed the process long enough and slave 57 was ordered to remove slave 56's under wear. By the time slave 56 was totally naked he was totally hard and with pre-cum droplets forming on the end of his cock. Now it was slave 56's turn to strip slave 57.
Once again I used lots of delaying tactics and so they were both hard by the end of my game. I was pleasantly pleased with slave 57 naked. He had a nice 6" cut cock and plump balls , although he did have quite a forrest of pubic hair decorating is fun stick. His cock pointed slightly down in an arc when hard, which makes it a very easy cock to suck. Initially I had slave 56 lie down over my foot stool and both of us worked him over from each end. Edging and tickling are slave 56's fetish and he is really not interested in much else and so slave 57 had agreed to come cum along for the ride. Ocassionally I would let my hands wander to slave 57's cock and edge it a bit, just to keep it hard and him interested. For quite awhile we both edged slave 56 and played with his nipples and balls. I really like slave 56's dark skin, as it glistens with a liberal coating of olive oil which is our edging lubricant of choice.
It was time to swap and so it was slave 57's turn to lie down and once again we both worked him over and nearly brought him to cumming multiple times. It was good to see that slave 57 had a high tolerance to edging. We could use either hand or mouth on him for quite awhile, before he would push us away at the last minute, just in time to prevent him cumming. He wasn't ticklish any where that I could find and so that would have to be reserved for slave 56 alone. After both had been edged for awhile I led them into the bedroom. I laid them out head to toe so that they could wank each other for my pleasure. By now both had been hooded and very quickly got the hang of the position. They were eagerly edging each other, pulling on balls and tweeking nipples. I was sharing my time between nipples, cocks and balls and thoroughly enjoying the smorgasboard in front of my eyes.
We tried the sound on slave 57 but he found it too intense and so that never really got off the ground. I was also ocassionally reaching across to tickle slave 56, as this is one of the things that he really likes. After a long period with the slaves head to toe they moved around so that they were side on to each other. This gave me a cunning idea and I had slave 57 put his arm across the front of slave 56. Once he was nicely imobilised I started to tickle him and he erupted into the bucking bronco from hell. At one point I had both cocks in my hands and I was edging them full bore, monitoring that they didn't cum, while dropping to suck the odd nipple or ball. I used both hand and mouth to edge them and alternated them quite often. It appeared that slave 56 was a bit edgy for the session and so he was having trouble not cumming. To help him out we put a rubber ring around his balls and eventually we ended up tying his balls and the base of his cock to stop him cumming.
By this stage we had drained at least one olive grove of its oil and slave 56 was glistening like a christmas tree. Almost without notice slave 56 cum. He had less than a seconds warning and it was happening almost as he tried to warn us. A nice juicy load was duly delivered while slave 57 looked on eagerly. There was not much point going on as slave 56 would need time to recover. It was clear that slave 57 wanted to cum as well and the sight of someone else cumming almost sent him over the edge. He begged me to be allowed to cum and so I picked up the pace and edged him that little bit too much, so that he burst into a full blown cum. Let me tell you his orgasm went for a surprising long time, with plenty of baby batter pumped out over numerous spasms. All in all it was a very good day. Thanks slave 56 for organising a double slave spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment