GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 14 December 2020

Lost in action slave 50, rescue by slave 57.

Today was supposed to be another double header. I had been contacted by slave 50 who is kinksubexploring on RECON.
He wanted to come and sub for me but when I re-read his profile I saw that he wanted to also try being a Master. I then gave him the option to come and learn about being a Master. He was more keen to be a sub and so I suggested that I would still try out all the gear on him but spend some time showing him how it works and explaining why I do things a certain way. Then I had a brilliant idea which would allow me to also meet the needs of slave 57. I invited slave 57 to join us so that we had a test slave to work on while I was showing slave 50 how to go about the tricky business of being a Master. I met with slave 57 during the week, at the Laird Hotel in Collingwood. His particular thing is to be displayed naked to as many Masters as possible. You would think it would be easy to get gay guys to come look at a cock but it is far more difficult than you would think. My plan was to take him to the Laird leather ‘Spit and Polish’ night and have him show himself off.
I didn’t take into account the current virus requirement for everyone to remain seated once in a venue, so it never got to happen for slave 57. Here was another chance, so I informed slave 50 that we would have a test slave. Typical of a lot of the self absorbed little shits running around at the moment, he appears to have chickened out and didn’t let me know. Fortunately slave 57 showed up and so I decided to continue with the original plan. He is new to kink and so has very little idea of what happens out there in the big bad kink world. So item by item I went through my box of tricks and gave him a chance to experience the equipment.
As well a placing him in a few bondage positions with rope, I showed him a number of different ways to apply a spreader bar to a slave. All the time trying to keep him hard and so lots of hand and mouth edging. One of the things which got his cock enjoyment barometer going, was the ball and cock rings. Barely got them on and his cock was hard enough to use as a plough. While I was educating slave 57 my GRINDR ping went off. I told the guy I was busy and sent him a photo of slave 57 tied up. He asked to come and watch and so with approval from slave 57 he was invited to attend. Mr Grindr eventually arrived and watched us do a few things.
This was obviously a turn on for slave 57 as he was tied up on the bed with this stranger watching him be molested by me. I think this was totally new to the GRINDR guy and while he intently watched, I don’t think it was his thing. He left after awhile and it was just slave 57 and I again. When I was trying out the various bits of equipment, slave 57 was looking over the contents of my Masters bag. He pulled out a small plastic container and asked me what was in it. I told him he could have a look but if he took the lid off, I would use them on him. He shook the container and made a number of guesses as to the containers contents. Eventually he couldn't help himself and he took off the lid. I have two containers in my bag. The big one has the big wooden pegs. The small one surprisingly has the small wooden pegs. Needless to say slave 57 found out that the small pegs really hurt and are really effective when clamped to his nipples, the eye of his cock, his balls and up the centre line under his cock. Curiosity didn't kill the cat but it made him squirm quite a lot. We were nearing the end of the allocated time and so I rewarded slave 57 with approval to cum. For someone who had cum only yesterday, he gave me a very sizeable load. He then left requesting me to keep in touch. Now I need a group of Masters to come around and help me meet slave 57’s need to be exposed and displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment