GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Welcome to the family slave 58.

The newest slave and with possibly the shortest session in my history, is a 28 year old Asian guy.
He is quite tall and in good shape, with a nice uncut cock and prominant balls. He has quite a bush of pubes but he was allowed to keep them as it was his first session. He is also straight and wanting to try a bit of BDSM with a male Master. As he is straight, he didn't want to have to participate in any sex which is understandable. I liked him because he gave me a very detailed description of what he wanted and we managed to arrange a meeting in only a handful of messages. I picked him up as he doesn't have a car and decided to check him out in detail in the car. He was too nervous to get his cock out in the car and so I spared him that ordeal. In hind sight it was a good decision, as a minute or so later we passed a police car which was pulling a driver over. I think he would have freaked if it had happened when he had his cock out. Once home I ran him through the three poses that I use and very slowly had him strip, so that he gradually got used to the situation. Once naked I decided to suspend a basket of fruit from his balls.
The reason for that was that I wanted him to participate in the general slave challenge that I issued in April during lockdown. You will see he is one of the first slaves listed in the challenge blog entry. Once nude and well practised in the slave poses we moved into the bed room where I put the spreader bar on his feet and tied his hands in various ways to the bed head. I then subjected him to lots of edging and right from the start he was wet with pre-cum. He was hard almost instantly and it didn't take much edging to get him begging to be allowed to cum. Approval for that was not going to happen this early in the session. After maybe half an hours edging and a couple of different bondage positions, I decided that a change of scenery was in order. He was untied and made to stand. There I put a dog collar on his neck and attached a lead. I also used cord to put another lead on his balls.
I use the neck lead to hold on to my pony and the ball lead to make him change direction or to halt. I then mounted my pony and rode him back out into the lounge. Lucky for him there were no hurdles that I wanted him to jump. My pony wasn't the fastest but he got me to my destination. In the lounge I had him stand up. I then bent him over the lounge, thereby exposing his lovely firm butt cheeks. I grabbed first the leather paddle and started to work over his arse and legs. Nothing too hard as I was just warming up and he was new to all this and so he wouldn't have any built up tolerance to the pain. My aim was just to give him an introduction and a nice rosy pink glow. It was here that I screwed up. When I bent him over the couch, I pushed his face down so that it rested on a cushion. I then swapped weapons and reached for my trusty wooden spoon.
I love the wooden spoon. Having a thin handle it is ideal for reaching from behind in between legs. With the wider spoon head, it is able to cup and simultaneously jiggle/beat/whallop balls and cock heads very effectively. Best of all I can buy them for only a couple of dollars at the supermarket, rather than filling the pockets of some sleazy sex shop owner. So I continued to work over his butt and legs and got that nice rosy pink colour that I was seeking. Once the mission was accomplished, I led him back into the bed room. We were working to a fairly strict time limit and so I wanted to give him as many experiences as possible, in the limited time available. Back in the bedroom I prepared to use the spreader bar on his arms when I realised my mistake that I mentioned previously. It appears slave 58 is highly alergic to dog hair and I had put his face into the cushion that my pug sits on some times.
All of a sudden he erupted into coughing and sneezing. He got red in the face and was having trouble breathing. I had to take off the dog collar to free up his air ways as much as possible. He needed to run to the toilet to throw up and so I had to untie him rapidly. He scurried to the toilet and I could hear the dry retching. He came back eventually and appeared slightly better but by no means well. His cock had lost all interest and had sagged back to its limp state and was showing no signs of being able to be resurrected. I realised that it was not going to get any better and I would be better taking him back to his home. It appears we are never going to be able to play again at my house and so the only option is if he gets his house to himself. Damn he was very hot and nicely compliant. He would have been a valuable asset to add to my list of slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment