GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 28 November 2020

Return of slave 17.

Over the years I have had numerous sessions with slave 17. He comes, cums then goes, only to pop up again at some other time and place.
We have had numerous sessions at the now deceased local fetish venue, at his place and now my house. He is a bit of a man of mystery and maybe some sort of undercover agent, as he seems to know a lot about what is going on in the world behind the scenes. One thing is bankable and that is that he likes his sessions to be around prisoner management. He has recently come back from interstate and contacted me about a session. The session this time was about him being kidnapped by a guy who is owed money by slave 17's boyfriend. He was being kidnapped to force his boyfriend to pay a ransom. I waited in his street, down from his house, until he walked past. He has never seen my car and I was sort of disguised behind hat and glasses. I called him over to the car to ask directions and then I pulled a pistol on him. He was ordered into the car.
Like a flash I had his hands tied and a blind fold on him which was hidden behind some sunglasses. He also had a beanie pulled down low on his head. So to a person casually looking into the car, there was nothing which looked amiss. He kept wriggling and trying to get out of his ropes and so every time he did this, I would give his balls a hit or squeeze. To make this easier I pulled his cock out from under his shorts and had it on display. I didn't have to edge him as he was already hard. He has a nice cut cock which is a bit over 7" long and quite thick, with nice pendulous balls and shaved bush. Part of my plan was to feed him false information. I announced that I was taking him to a country town to the east of Melbourne. He eventually woke up to this ruse, as he could feel the sun on his chest which indicated we were heading north. It didn't matter as he still had no idea where were heading. I had to laugh at my stupidity because when I went to get him out of the car, I found that the rope was also tied around the seat belt. It is hard being a Master as there are so many things you have to keep in mind. Once I had led him inside, I pulled down his pants and jocks.
By this stage I had rung his boyfriend a couple of times with demands for the money and descriptions of what would happen to his beloved boyfriend if he didn't pay up. As his hands were tied, I cut off his t-shirt and it fell around his ankles. Prisoners always need to be shown who is boss. I seriously needed a piss and so slave 17 was led into the shower where I started to piss on him from head to foot. Then I pissed some more and even more until I felt like a hollow shell. I also hate dirty slaves and so I turned on the shower to wash off the piss. Silly me I forgot to turn on the hot water until I had slave 17 beg me to warm it up for him. Once clean and dry he was led into the bedroom where he was tied spread out, so that I had full acess to his body. His arms were tied to the bed head while his feet were in a spreader bar which was tied to the foot of the bed.
Prisoners should always be uncomfortable and so I tied cord around his balls to stretch them out. The boyfriend was rung again to see how he was going raising the money and slave 17 was allowed to talk to him briefly to prove that we had him prisoner. By this stage slave17 had a hood over his head and blind folds on his eyes so that he had no idea what was going on. . Now the serious prisoner treatment began. I started going over his body with a leather paddle but eventually moved on to the wooden spoon. This is great as it really stings and is ideal for getting balls from behind. I started with lots of solid taps all over his body. Not just his cock and balls but also up and down both the inside and outside of his legs. I attacked up and down his sides and gave his nipples a serious work out. Masters quite often forget that sensitive area above his cock but below his navel.
This also recieved multiple whacks. I like to see balls jiggling under multiple taps and cocks being knocked around by the implement of choice. At one point I rolled him over so that I could put a nice rosy hue to his arse while he tried to roll away from my action. From his throat all I could hear was gurgling thanks to the tight ball gag.. In between rounds of whacking I would edge him to the point of cumming. I like slaves to be hard when I punish their bodies if possible. In the case of slave 17 he was hard for most of the session. After I had finished whacking him, I changed the pace and applied multiple wooden pegs to his body. Some were around his nipples but most were around his cock and balls. He had a nice ring of them grasping from under his balls and another set of wooden talons along the full length of his sizeable cock.
When I remove pegs I never take them all off one part at once. I like to thin them out and thereby extending the pain in each body area. Time was running out and so it was nearing time to take slave 17 home. As a final gesture of good will I allowed him to cum and he produced a significant load which formed a pool around his navel. All in all a good days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment