GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 7 November 2020

Introducing slave 56. Part One.

Well guys we are finally able to meet people again in Victoria and so to celebrate I broke the lockdown drought with slave 56.
This slave is a 24 year old Indian guy, with a nice chunky 6" uncut cock, a handfull of balls and a nice muscly body. I picked him up from his home and brought him to my place. To start off with I chatted to him in the car about what he could expect through the day. Primarily he is into being edged and so that was going to be the main theme. He had very limited experience in gay fun, other than with a previous room mate who he used to let edge him. He wanted to try bondage but was very vague as he didn't really know what he wanted. To get things off to a flying start I had him pull down his pants while we drove in the direction of my house. By the time those pants were down he was hard. He was very nervous and looking around like a rabbit in the head lights, for vehicles which had the potential to look into the window. I decided to put him out of his misery and let him pull up his pants, after we had travelled across town past high trucks and curious pedestrians.
Once at my place I ushered him inside and started to get him to strip one article of clothing at a time, while I examined his body in detail. Not being used to dogs, it was funny to watch him freak every time my evil mutts came close to check out the funny nude guy. During our work up discussions he asked if he should shave his pubes off. I decided to let him keep them so that I could shave them off my self. After the examination I led him to the bathroom where I started to foam up his pubes. It was at this point I decided to shave him from the neck down. His cock was hard from the start and I kept it that way with one hand slashing at the brush and the other one edging him slowly. He was oozing pre-cum the whole time and obviously enjoying the edging. Once I had cleared the underbrush he was sent into the shower to wash off the shaving foam and experience his first supervised shower.
I liked the way his cock stayed hard even when he was in the shower. Off to the bedroom now for some serious edging. To start him off easy I used the spreader bar on his feet, hood on his head and arms tied. As well as being into edging he also liked being tickled. He informed me that he wasn't that sensitive. Well this Master is always up for a challenge and it didn't take long for me to find a couple of very sensitive places and had him gurgling into his hood, as he writhed around trying to get away from my dainty digital destroyers from hell. Tickling is a lot of fun when the slave is tied up, as they really can't get away from you. As he was a relative new guy to gay fun, I found him to be super sensitive virtually all over. The edging technique I used was just the tips of my fingers dancing over his big black throbbing knob. I ocassionally brought out the tongue to give his nipples a few circular licks around his muscle plump chest.
When my tongue went up his leg to the under side of his balls and then followed them around to his shaft, he started to wriggle like a kid in church. Sooo sensitive to almost any touch. From time to time I would give his dick some oral attention and then taste the pre-cum oozing from his throbbing dick. He was kept on the brink of cumming for just over an hour. Frequently I had to stop to prevent him cumming. He was very good to work with as he always let me know when he was nearing climax. I alternated mouth edging with hand edging. Being hooded, he didn't know whether he was getting tongue or hand until it started. This suspense plus the general sensory deprevation of the thick hood, added to his feeling of helplessness from the bondage. After an hour and a bit of edging it was time to give him a rest and so I untied him and told him to come with me while I walked the dogs. What could possibly happen while walking the dogs. See part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment