GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Introducing slave 56. Part two.

The session with slave 56 had been quite intense already and he was to be with me at least all day.
I decided it was time to stop for a break to get a few things done. First off the rank was walk the dogs. They are more important to me than any slave and so their pleassure gets priority. I live on the out skirts of Melbourne and there are plenty of parks and bush areas. Due to the lockdown they are far more crowded than usual. At one reasonably isolated spot I led slave 56 off the track. There once sort of out of the way, I told him to get his cock out for a quick bit of edging. He was very unsure about this, as we had been constantly passing people but like the good boy that he is he did as I wished.
After I had made my point I let him put it away and we continued on the walk. Once we got home I wanted to make some lunch. I am not likely to let a new slave cook in my kitchen but equally I don't like them to think that I am working for them and so I put slave 56 to work with the mop and broom while I got on with lunch. He finished his jobs before I did and so I tied his hands behind his back and had him lean into the wall and hold his underwear up with his nose. He was told he would be severely punished if he dropped the underwear. As his hands are tied behind his back, there is no way he can pick up and reset the scenario, if he is foolish enough to drop the underwear. This is a great way of puting a slave on hold and you don't even have to be around, as there is no way they can fudge the result. He didn't drop the underwear and so there was no need for punishment.
If I could have been bothered taking off my underwear, he would have had my glorious scent wafting through his nostrils rather than his own bum backfires. After awhile I decided to tie him to a chair, as it was easier for me to edge him in between cooking jobs. I was trying to keep him hard for the majority of his visit and so far his cock was responding nicely to the challenge. We had lunch and straight afterwards went back to playing. I tried him in other hoods and gags. I also put him in a couple of different styles of harness and leather to see what he looked like. I have a theory that if you have a good body you look good in almost anything from a wheat bag to a suit. This boy is very compiant for a slave new to service and he was a pleasure to work with over this extended time. Back in the room I tied him in a number of positions and used the spreader bars in various ways. In each new position he was edged for a long period of time.
Sometimes with my mouth and other times with my hand and a squirt of olive oil. His cock was starting to want to cum a lot quicker than before. So to try and reduce the chance of him cumming with out permission, I decorated his body with a few common laundry wooden pegs. I used not only the normal pegs but also my nasty little small pegs. I also put some ball weights and ball rings on him also to try and stop him going over the edge. At one point I had him bent backwards over the end of the bed with a pair of boots suspended from his balls. I must add this photo to the blog entry on the general slave challenge that I issued during the lockdown. The challenge was for slaves to suspend something from their balls and send me a photo. I had quite a few entries and even a couple of Masters got in on the challenge. Happy to have more photos of things suspended from balls to add to that old blog post.
The edging went on relentlessly. Interspersed with tickling this was proving to be very difficult for slave 56. As he is so new to any form of gay play, let a lone kink play, even a gentle caress between his balls and thigh generated almost a tickle response. Time was marching on and so I untied him and we went into the lounge for a break. Well it started as a break for me to watch some television with a naked and hooded slave kneeling at my feet. Shortly however it morphed back to full on edging. For most of the afternoon part of the session, slave 56 was suffering total sensory deprevation. He was hooded and the eye holes covered by a leather mask. The thickness of the hood almost totally deadens all sound. Now in this final phase of the session, slave 56 was having a lot of trouble not cumming. His body was screaming out for release.
More and more frantic in his pleading to be allowed to cum. He begged me to be able to cum when I was sitting on the couch and he was straddling me and leaning backwards over the foot stool. This seemed like a good position to make him cum as it gave me a front row view of each pulse and allowed me to direct his cum towards his face. And so in this position he was finally allowed to cum. By this time his cock was so sensitive to the touch and his body was racked with spasms as he pumped out a decent load of cum. He was a bit disappointed as it was only nipple high but due to the long edging session I think his cock muscles were probably justifiably tired. We started the session at around 11am and he ended up cumming at around 7 pm. Over eight hours of edging and kink play. Well done slave 56.

No comments:

Post a Comment