GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 16 November 2020

The 'Main Squeeze' compact stroker and slave 56.

You have got to love a new slave who is not only new to you but also new to gay life and kink.
My new boy slave 56 is all of those things. It was with a bit of amusement when I found out that he had never been to a sex shop before and so I just had to make it happen. I get ahead of myself though and should start at the beginning. After our last session he was telling me that he wanted me to take control of him fully from the moment he got in the car. As a consequence after we got under way I ordered him to take off his shirt. It was obvious that he was very nervous even about this simple act. He calmed down a bit after he realised that the sky wasn't falling down and so I ordered him to drop his pants. Another round of shyness and embarassment. As a Master I don't need to do a lot of work to achieve my aims. Most of the time I am just playing with the slaves boundaries and inherrent soft points and then leaving their minds to do my work.
I was able to extract yet another round of embarassment when I ordered him to remove his underwear so that he was on full display. I didn't have to edge him much as he was already hard before I got him to unveil his cock. It is interesting as slaves in this position don't really think about analysing the situation. All they can think about is the prospect of getting caught. By this time we were on the freeway. I had manouevered the car into the side lane and so only a higher vehicle coming up beside us on the inside could have seen in and they would have only seen me who was fully dressed. While I like to challenge slaves I really don't want them caught and in trouble. Once we got close to the sex shop I started to have slave 56 dress himself again bit by bit and you could see the relief flood in as each piece of clothing went back on to his body. We arrived at the sex shop and went in and had a reasonable look around.
As I mentioned in my last post about slave 56, he is mainly into edging. A lot of edging and he is able to with stand hours of it. Eight hours last time. While in the sex shop I purchased a 'Main Squeeze Compact Stroker' which I felt would be right up slave 56's alley. Lets just call it the wank tool from now on in the tale. This is a wonderful tube of soft plastic which when lubricated will make a normal hand obsolete. On arrival at my place I had him strip for the mandatory examination and then proceded to tie him up and got to work using the wank tool. It was so good that I had to be very careful not to make him cum. I hooded him and covered his eyes and also put ear muffs on so he couldn't hear. I wanted him to totally concentrate on what I was doing to him. I also wanted to make sure there was an element of surprise, as he had no way of knowing whether I was using my, hand, my tongue or the wank tool until it happened.
I also wanted to surprise him when I changed from edging to tickling. I also freed one of his hands and let him wank himself using the wank tool for my pleasure. As we were having a wanking great time, I decided to introduce him to the sound. No point just wanking the out side unless you also try the inside wank. Unfortunately this was too much for slave 56 and we had to abandon the idea after a few tentative pumps. We both agreed that the wank tool was great but unfortunately slave 56 found it too great and he ended up blowing an unannounced load. The wank tool is good but you lose a bit of control as it is hard to stop the sensations instantly. By this stage we had been going for approaching two hours. It was clear that as he had cum without approval that he would need to be punished. It was also clear he needed a break from edging, to pump up his cock pressure and refill those balls.
So I took him out to the lounge room so that I could give him a forced workout exercise program. As it was meant to also be punishment, it had to be hard. I emphasized this with the liberal use of the leather paddle on his bare arse whenever he started to slow down. Once I had put him through an intense 30 minute workout, we resumed his edging and tickling. He was tied in a number of different positions and his cock was exposed to the full range of stimuli at my disposal. His body was tortured with tickling which left him writhing but unable to move effectively because of the bondage and the weight of my body holding him down. I was impressed that his cock rose instantly to attention and was as hard as it had been prior to his unforseen explosion.
This slave really tries to impress and so for another couple of hours I edged him and tickled him until we were both hot and sweaty. At all times his cock was hard and never became rubbery. As he had been so good I decided it was time I thought about letting him cum. I didn't rush into allowing this to happen. I gave him another round of hand, wank tool and mouth before I finally decided to let him cum using the new wank tool. While his load was not great, he still managed to spurt up to nipple height and he was left both exhausted and drained. A job well done slave 56. All up the session went for over five hours. I can't wait until our next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment