GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Well I finally met slave 52 in person - part one. With lock downs and viruses I was starting to wonder if I would ever have a chance to blog on my activities again.
Then I got the news that my local fetish club has not only closed but been demolished. I just hope one day I get the chance to tie up a developer. I can assure him he will pay dearly for this atrocity. Any way I digress. The slave arrived on time. I didn't give him any special instructions other than to text me when he left and text me when he got close. He expressed the desire to be stripped at the door like I have done to slaves before. Unfortunately due to the current lock down my neighbours are at home and so they can see my door step from their kitchen. It was too cold any way as we were experiencing snow down to 1000m on the day. It would have taken too long to fish his cock out once it had retreated into his body with the cold. Once in I got him to undress piece by piece of clothing. I like to stretch this out for the psychological effect it has on slaves. I get up and run my hands all over their bodies and give all their muscles a good feel.
I like to pull back foreskins fully and check out their cocks in detail. This slave is cut and so this was not possible. He also had his cock cage on and so it had to wait. I stretch out heir balls and roll them through my fingers and enjoy the symmetry of those spheres of pleasure. I also like to tweek nipples to see how sensitive they are and also determine if the slave has that nerve that goes direct from the nipples to their cock. Once I had fully checked him out I went and got a cotton bud and some oil and started to edge him through the piss hole of his cock cage. I always find that slaves find this really embarrassing and uncomfortable when they start to get hard and have their cocks pushing against the various holes in the cock cage. After I had amused myself with this for awhile I had him take off the cage so I could check out his cock.
As mentioned it was a nice uncut cock with shaved pubes. It was quite thick when hard and maybe 7" long but definitely a grower rather than a shower. Most of the thickness was in the body rather than in the head of his sperm cannon. Underneath that very nice cock was a pair of heavy balls with four days sperm build up. I opened my bag of tricks and brought out some thick cord. I used the cord to wrangle those balls and then suspended a bucket from the loop I placed in the cord. I poured water into the bucket until those balls were really stretched down and the slave was starting to buckle. This is good as you can easily adjust the weight and it also allows you to suspend quite a lot of weight from the balls. A full bucket of water comes to nearly 10 kilograms. I have yet to find a slave who can take the full 10 kilograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment