GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 25 May 2020

Jazzing up a drive for slave 52. It is hard to challenge a slave who has very little fear
and a devious mind who will ponder a problem until it is resolved, rather than just give up like so many slaves of less calibre. In order to challenge him I had to really dig deep in my box of Masters tricks. Lucky for me my box of tricks is almost bottomless and it makes the tardis look like a match box. I got the idea from his bike ride which I have previously posted on the blog. My challenge to slave 52 was to send me a collection of photographs from around his local area. The catch was that he had to be totally naked, except he was to wear one of his cock cages. He went away with the problem and around three days later I started to get the results. It appears a daunting challenge at first glance but in this day and age of lockdown there is not as much traffic around. You can further mitigate against it by picking your time, like Sunday morning and wearing something like a big coat which can quickly be discarded.
This task I have given to a few slaves in the past and got very poor or no results and so I was impressed again with slave 52's tenacity. With the lock down rules he only did it while on his way to do his shopping and so it took a few days to get the collection of photographs necessary to really show case his efforts. The requirements were for him, to be totally naked, cock cage in place and something of the local scenery to be clearly visible out of the car window. This is quite hard to line up from a photographic point of view and must have resulted in a lot of photos which had to be scrapped. I also insisted that the photos be taken in broad daylight, as there had to be a chance for him to get caught. It would have been interesting to be a fly on the window of his car if he had been pulled over by the police for speeding. Sorry officer but my washing machine has died and I had no clean clothes to wear to the shop to buy another machine.
I am afraid officer that the covid19 virus has evolved into cloth eating as well as people killing menace. Or sorry officer but this may be a little hard to believe but I was captured by aliens and after a good long anal probing managed to escape. I had to wonder about slave 52's town in this photograph, as the red light on the building in the photograph maybe a brothel light. Anyway he managed to get the task done without having to explain to the police why he was driving around naked. I suppose it would have been just as daunting really with his naked bike ride particularly the photograph of him with his shorts down in the café out door area. I am a little sorry I didn't think to ask for a photograph of him on his car ride with an erection. This would have required him to spend some time naked getting hard and would have added to the degree of difficulty. It doesn't matter as the end result was that he came back feeling quite exhilarated and keen for more tasks.
Usually when I give slave 52 a task he manages to exceed my expectations. This particular task was no exception. He managed to get one photograph of himself standing out side the vehicle. It wasn't without some drama as he nearly got caught by a lady walking a dog and man on a bike. I really like this photograph as you can clearly see the cock cage. All in all I think it was a task well done. Fortunately our lock down restrictions are starting to be relaxed and so I think we should be able to conduct an 'in person' session and really try this slave out and determine his boundaries.

2 comments:

  1. Hello sir... sent u a message via recon.. hope we can meet sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't received it. I am MASTERINSEARCH on RECON

    ReplyDelete