GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 26 June 2020

Introducing slave 53. The newest slave is slave 53. He is 38 years old with a nice meaty uncut cock and pendulous balls.
We are having the same problems as everyone else in getting together. We have had a couple of attempts but been foiled by work and more recently by possible exposure to COVID-19. This is not a serious problem for someone as creative as myself and so we have battled on with some success. For our first attempted meeting I advised slave 53 that when I arrived I would text him so he new I was ready to come in. At that point he had to unlock his door and adopt a submissive position in order to wait for my arrival at his door. The position involved him being naked, on his knees, head bowed, arms by his sides and his knees about a foot apart.
As we were unable to meet, I had him send me a photograph of what the scene would have looked like. He exceeded my expectations like any good slave and dressed himself up a bit for my pleasure. The dressing up included a slave/dog collar, nipple clamps, and leather wrist restraints. I think it definitely adds to his appearance. On my arrival he was to bend forward and kiss my feet and then welcome me to his house. Unfortunately we never got to this part but it will happen when we next meet. I mentioned to him that I always have slaves naked in my presence. He seemed to like the idea and volunteered to always be naked in his apartment until we did manage to meet.
This got me thinking and I ordered him to send me a photo each day of him naked doing things in his apartment. I like the fact that he seems to be a properly trained slave, as he has always sent me photos of him doing house work, rather than relaxing watching TV or eating. As I always say "idle slave hands are the devils tools" and so my policy is always to have a slave busy so that they are always trying to impress me with their work. As we have been unable to meet, I also gave him the general slave challenge that I posted on 14 April 2020. He sent me a selection of photos of him with a variety of things suspended from his beautifully shaved balls.
I have posted some of the ball suspension photos with the others. You might like to check the photos out in the general slave challenge blog entry. I have included an extra photo here of his suspension efforts. His best photo is of a 2 kg weight being suspended from his balls. I like the way his shaved pubes seem to make his cock and balls more prominent and in some ways, him even more naked. This slave has a ball parachute and so it was easier for him, than for most, to suspend significant weights off his balls. He appears to be very eager to please which is my main criteria when selecting slaves. I prize this greater than a good set of abs, bowling ball sized nuts and a fire hose cock. Well maybe evenly prize. I am gay after all. He He He

No comments:

Post a Comment