GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 16 May 2020

What am I to do to slave 52 next? This lockdown has been challenging but every so often there has been something which has made me smile.
My newest slave, number 52, is very keen and so it has been hard to keep him gainfully engaged during this crisis. To keep him active I have given him a few challenges and some of them I have shown you on this blog. He never seems to disappoint me and generally his photos exceed my expectations. The other day he was going for a bike ride and so I asked him to send me some photos while he was out. I left it up to him as to the subject, as it is hard to order something without a knowledge of the lay of the land and whats going on at the time. He knows I like slaves to be submissive and naked and so I was hoping I might get a cock shot from some where along the route.
The first photo pretty much met that goal. You will see him naked with his bike out in the wilds of country Victoria. Not that hard to organise as there is generally plenty of bush land for a slave to disappear into, for a quick strip and photo session. You will notice though that this slave has also bothered to wear his chastity cage for the ride. I would have thought that wearing a chastity cage while riding a bike might be a recipe to seriously de-nut your self. As he has his shoes on I suspect he may have been naked for longer than just a quick minute and like to think that maybe he actually rode part of the way naked. Regardless a walk around naked is also good. I liked to see that he has smooth pubic area that has just been freshly shaved.
His second photo was along the same lines but a bit more artistic with him showing off his cage and balls with his bike between his legs. His next photo took the task that one step higher, when he found some charcoal and wrote Dork and Slut across his naked stomach. This is what I mean when I say that he really goes that little bit further than most slaves to please. I think he really got into this, as his cage seems to be quite full of bulging hard cock. As hard as is possible in a cock cage. At this point I was very happy with the results of the days ride however I was soon to be even more impressed. What could he possibly do to improve on this task. In his final photo he did something very daring and really showed his keenness to serve.
On the way home he stopped his ride to get a coffee. In the outdoor part of the café he removed his shorts for a final photo. A nice close up, that gives you a nice look through the bars of his cage. I also like the way the coffee cup is positioned beside his caged cock. It gives you an idea of the size of his cock as an added bonus. Now I ask you is that a good photo or not. There are a lot of photos taken of naked bike riders in the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) however that is sanctioned by the police. These photos were totally sneaky and liable to get him into trouble. A job well done I think. Trouble is what task can I now give him, that he will find challenging after this task. Well I am afraid you are going to have to wait to find out the results of this challenge. I can't wait to meet this slave after the lock down.

No comments:

Post a Comment