GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 7 May 2020

A day out - slave 52. This lock down can be a bit tedious and so slave 52 decided to have a day on a
deserted beach and share the experience with just me and my readers from twenty plus countries. This slave is lucky as he lives only a short drive from some of the best and hardly used beaches in Victoria. So after informing me of his intention, he kept me updated with a photographic parade of the day as it unfolded. It took a bit of time to get prepared. He had to sort out which bathers not to take, make sure he had plenty of sun screen and make sure he had his cock locked up. For todays little excursion he decided on a nice black plastic cock cage. Very comfortable to wear and unlikely to rust with salt water. Beaches and cock cages can be a problem as sand has a
nasty habit of getting in every where and ripping the skin off your tenderest parts. Nothing like sun screen to cause sand to stick to your nether regions. Down to the beach he went and was pleasantly surprised to find the beach deserted. To start the day off he had a pleasant walk along the beach. It would have been interesting to see if there had been life savers on the beach. I would have checked to make sure they concentrated on the water rather than his locked cock. It could have been a major safety hazard. Once the beach had been fully explored it was time to think about
what might be going on, up in the sand dunes. As it turned out there was nothing going on, as the sand dunes were also deserted. I suspect that these sand dunes haven't had the pleasure of too many cock cages over the years and so maybe slave 52 should consider having a statue of himself erected, of his unable to be erected cock, encased in his cock cage. Once in the dunes, slave 52 had a walk around some of the many play areas. He had to try some of them out. If you look closely at the second photo you will see that this got him going as there is a stream of pre-cum oozing out of his locked cock. I really liked the last photo where he is stretched out like he is staked to the ground. It reminds me of another slave who comes from near by, who I staked out in my back yard. He was also oozing lots of pre-cum but then again he had been edged for a couple of hours and had a sound inserted into the eye of his cock and a dildo up his arse. Anyway it was time to head home after a great day out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment