GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 2 May 2020

Remote control slave management of slave 52. I have been chatting to slave 52 on the internet and due to the lockdown we haven't had the chance to meet.
He is in his late 50's and lives in a country region of Victoria. He has a good sized cut cock and shaved pubes and seems to be very eager to please. As a consequence I gave him a challenge for the day. He was told to put on his chastity cock cage and wear it all day. He was asked for his mobile phone number so that I could text him during the day. He was told that I would text him three times during the day. Each time I text him he would have to send me a cock photo to prove that the cage was still on him. He was given 5 minutes to send me a photo the first time and then on each subsequent photo call he had one minute less. To make sure the photo was fresh he had to include a common household item in the photo.
This is a good task for new slaves at it ensures that you are kept on their mind all day. It also keeps them a bit edgy and horny all day. While I was writing this I gave him a no notice request for a photo and only gave him two minutes to reply. That photo is the last photo and he wasn't required to have a household item in the photo as proof of currency. All his photos were sent on time except for the first one, as he was on the phone when I sent the request and so it was a few minutes late. I believe him but will punish his arse when I see him just because he failed the challenge. In the first photo he had to have a coffee mug in the photo. He chose a very bright yellow mug which helped cheer up an otherwise cold wet day. The second photo he sent he had to include a set of keys in the photo. For this he was in a standing position with the keys held suggestively beside the cock cage.
Normally a slave wouldn't be able to do this as I would have the cock cage keys. I am a firm believer in slaves being able to cum generally around once per week. I will hold it up for a bit longer if they don't behave. Even then two weeks is the most I would normally want for a slave. I believe males need to clean out the tubes regularly to stay healthy. It doesn't mean that being able to cum is always pleasurable as a slave who has annoyed me might only get a ruined orgasm. One who has really pissed me off might find that when he cums he also gets a solid whack to the balls rather than just removal of the stimulation. For those interested, the cock cage is a "Put a Ring On It Metal Cage 3.31 inches long.". This is available from https://lockthecock.com.au/products/put-a-ring-on-it-by-lock-the-cock-3-3-inches-long.
For the final photo yesterday he had to put his wallet in the picture. It is quite appropriate to have a thick wallet beside a thick cock. The slave reports that the cage is a bit big and heavy for him however he did say it was comfortable which is difficult to achieve with a lot of cock cages. I think if the slave is not under constant supervision then it is even more important that it is comfortable to wear otherwise you need an emergency key for safety. This sort of negates the control of the Master and the lack of control of the slave which is the whole point. It also has to be secure. I had all sorts of trouble with slave 4 as his small Asian balls tended to come out of the cage. I think slave 52 had so much fun with this task that he volunteered for another task the next day. This was even more spectacular but you are going to have to wait to see how that panned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment